bored: on a scale of 1-10 i'm a...?

Favorite Answer

You are @ least a 8! you are to young to say though, ur goin to change a lot!!

BTW you should focus more on ur self esteem more then Ur looks as I use to do, but with some time you will see that a confident person get much more love and attention, if you don't love yourself know one will!! they did this test with two jars of same rice, one with a label Disgusting and the other Love and placed it in the kitchen. when ever some one would pass by they would call one all this bad words and the other all these loving words... One turned black and the other continued the same white.. so love Ur self and always say that "i love me"... (these are cognitive things you should do) ps I don't like the hat and were lighter color clothes

Source(s): this movie documentary "What the bleep - down the Rabit hole" you should see it
  • Lalala

I think you're really pretty, like a 9/10. You have AMAZING eyes, I wish I had eyes like yours :)