Does this shy guy like me?

ok so this guy, i told him i liked him. i texted him and told him(i know bad move) and he just said "okay". when i told him, we had barely met, well i knew him since 8th but he didnt really know me. anyways. before/after i told him i liked him he stared at me like ALL the time. during pe, lunch, break,... show more ok so this guy, i told him i liked him. i texted him and told him(i know bad move) and he just said "okay". when i told him, we had barely met, well i knew him since 8th but he didnt really know me. anyways. before/after i told him i liked him he stared at me like ALL the time. during pe, lunch, break, after school, etc. i was to shy to talk to him of course. well there were like 3 times that he said hi to me first. but that was in September. he looks at me and looks away..

we like avoided each other til now. he still looked at me. in oe he passed in front/behind me. well he know talks to a lot of girls in front of me, and he knows i see him talk to them. for example; my friend and me were walking and he said hi to her and not me i was like wtf. he didnt even know her. after he said hi he just looked at me.

and then just last week that same friend he said hi to told him he was gay and i heard right. so when i was about to go home, he caught up to me and said "anny, anny!! im not gay" i said "i know ur not" and he just smiled and left. it seems like he wants to smile at me but doesnt
also the other day we were in line, he was behind me, he looked at me, and was like waiting for me to say something but i chickened out.

so what do you think? hes shy, and so am i. does he like me? what should i do? go for him or move on??

sorry it was long. thanks.

funny thing, i already asked him if he liked me and he said just as a friend. but i asked him like 3 weeks after i told him.