Are there Native American Tribal Lands (reservations) that allow non-natives to visit/live on?

I have no Native American blood in me whatsoever. My blood is German and Argentinian (Irish/Scotch). My family has only been in America for 58 years. However I have basically grown up for 15 years (my age) studying Native American history. Learning the customs and beliefs of different Native American's. How the... show more I have no Native American blood in me whatsoever. My blood is German and Argentinian (Irish/Scotch). My family has only been in America for 58 years. However I have basically grown up for 15 years (my age) studying Native American history. Learning the customs and beliefs of different Native American's. How the Great Spirit told Coyote to split Beaver into 12 pieces and they would become man. All the folk tale, all the great chiefs, all the life of Native Americans.
I have (other than the fact that I have never been a part of a Native American community) about all "supernatural" (as normal society would call them) beliefs about the Great Spirit, The Great Mystery, Coyote, etcetera. I have ALWAYS, since as long as I remember, felt like a Native American trapped in a white girl's body. I know that may sound selfish to Pure blooded Native American's, however, as a believer it is how I feel. Not only do I think that Native American's are the most beautiful people on Earth, I find them to be the most logical and talented people on Earth. They know that we are here on Earth to be one with the plants and the animals and all live together in peace and help each other live happily, peacefully, and joyfully. I have all these thoughts and beliefs. I think that modern technology is great however I do not support how "they" (as in modern society) are destroying this planet that is not ours to destroy.

Having said that, I had a question about Native American Tribal Lands (reservations). I am very fond of Oglala Lakota, Sioux, Makah, and Hoh. Mainly Oglala Lakota though. As I said, I feel like I am trapped in this White Girl's body! Which in many ways is horrifying because I feel like I am meant to be able to experience life as a Native American. I know I am not Native American, but I study these lifestyles and see the wonders of it. I also understand that many Native American's do not live on Tribal Lands (reservations). However Tribal Lands have its benefits of being a community of the same basic believers. Having friends that are not going to judge you for being someone else. I always loved the ways of the Natives. I love something Ohiyesa said about Tribal Lands. He stated
"Tribal Lands are home. They are where us can join together as one. As a family. To not be judged, but to love and be happy. We may have tough times, but we are not a gossiped community. We are a family, and we will always stick together. Free to come, free to go, we can enjoy life as Native's, as American's."

Now since I am not Native American, from my knowledge, I would not be allowed to live on Tribal Lands! This is something I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. My mom has a video of me at 4 and a half years old, In an Native costume (which I dressed up as a Native American, every year for Halloween until I stopped trick or treating at 12 years old! So I dressed up as one for 8 years!) saying "Mama, I wanna live with the Indians and wide (ride) pwitty (pretty) horsies like the indians do". I watch that all the time and think "How weird is it that I still to this day wish I could "live with the indians" lol" I mean yea it is not exactly logical in that context of saying Natives ride horses as indians.lol. But I just want to have that sense of Belonging. I feel so out of place and always have. I only have one REAL friend which I have been friends with since I was 2 years old!. I have other friends that I talk to but not hang out with. Most people cannot accept the way I view things. The way I see that Native American "tales" are so real to me. I have a hard time myself accepting Christian or other beliefs. I have a hard time accepting the belief that God created Earth and put humans on Earth, but where did God live when there was no Earth! I cannot accept that.

SO
I was wondering... Are there any Native American Tribal Lands (reservations) that would accept me into their Lands even for just a long term visit (like a summer). Or that would allow me someday to live among them? As I said, I do not feel a place of belonging. I actually this year switched to Online Public School (which is real school just online) because I could not deal with the 2000 other kids who talked against Natives. I only hung out with the one Native American girl in the school who I adored, but she ended up moving to a reservation in northern Washington State over this summer. I love people. And I can easily get along with "regular" adults, but I want a place to BELONG! A place that I feel like I can relate mentally (not necessarily physically) to the ones around me. As I said, even just a place that would allow me to say either next summer or the following summer and see the life of the Native Americans. I know life is not much different than normal society in a sociostatus manor. I know kids still play basketball, soccer, swim, do this do that... But I am sure many Native American's can understand what I mean when I say a place to belong.

So if any