Your teacher is the professional, so you should listen to her. If she says you aren't ready for pointe, then you probably aren't.
Here is a good "test" to see if you are ready for pointe. When answering the questions, take a realistic look at yourself and answer honestly.
1) Typically teachers only put dancers on pointe if they have been doing ballet for 3+ years. I had been doing ballet for 5 years before I got pointe shoes.
2) Do your feet easily sickle? Your teacher is probably worried that if she puts you on pointe, your feet will sickle even more and you will end up injuring yourself.
3) How many classes per week do you take? You need to take at least three 1.5 hour ballet classes per week to be allowed on pointe.
4) Do you have strong ankles? Does your foot have a good arch? These two factors are very important if you want pointe shoes.
5) Do you have strong legs? You need to be able to dance and stand on very straight, pulled-up legs. This is vital for pointe so you won't have bent knees while dancing on your toes.
6) Does your back easily arch? An arched back throws off your balance on flat. It throws off your balance even more on pointe.
7) Are you 12 or older? If you are younger than 12, your muscles probably haven't developed enough strength to go on pointe. You can easily injure yourself if you go on pointe when you are too young.
I hope this helped! Good luck with getting your pointe shoes! :)
I have been dancing for almost 9 years. I have pointe shoes.