Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 10 years ago

SEX IN CRAZY PLACES?!?

Okay well what are some crazy places that you had sex in? I had sex in a portable potty at a carnival... way too much to drink that night. it was soo gross lol. My sister said she broke into a elementry school at like 3 in the morning once with her boyfriend and had sex in a class room lol. sooo.... what are some crazy places that u had sex in? thanks

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

idk im 14 and i want to so bad<3

with my crush

i wanna do it at SCHOOL

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

The best place i ever had sex was on a jet ski in a little alcove of a lake. The rush of being caught was intense and the waves didn't hurt either. Also I have been known to mount the driver on long road trips another good high risk location. Another good one in the country under the stars with a little rain to make you feel alive.

• 10 years ago

This is pathetic and disgusting. This shouldn't be posted here.

it encourages horrible behavior.

Sex is serious. STDs are serious. Pregnancy is serious.

I though that some teenagers would be mature enough to handle sex, until reading this post.

I was so wrong.

To the 14 year old girl at the bottom...

You are going to be one of those everyone talks about in school. I can just tell.

You are all going down a pretty shitty path it seems.

• 10 years ago

I'm A Virginn Lol (=

This Is For Jessieee<3-Whaaat ? At School ??? Woahh....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

me and my girlfriend have had sex in the library bathroom, when we got out every one was pointing and staring at us haha, we had sex in the teachers lounge at her brothers school, we had sex on my parents house roof when we were in high school, and we are happy members of the mile high club, oh and we've had sex 3 times in our apartment elevator

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

uhhh....lost it on a futon

and had sex in a trailer

and a public bathroom, absollutely disgusting

i think a porta potty tops mine though, thats pretty nasty

• 10 years ago

Um i thought this was teens and pre teens am i wrong???? Im 13 cn i noT read

• 10 years ago

....It seems like your just encouraging teens to do that by posting this.... yes, thats a bad thing...

• 10 years ago

Nada.

• nsw105
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

In a spa at a hotel

• 10 years ago

no where.

i like to stick to the bedroom. =/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.