Can you recommend some long thick science fiction books?

I've already read the missing series and double identity by Margert Peterson Haddix. I would like long books about 500 pages or more, but if you know a really good one that is shorter that's fine with me. Please don't recommend me a book that will put to sleep. I'm going to try science fiction... show more I've already read the missing series and double identity by Margert Peterson Haddix.
I would like long books about 500 pages or more, but if you know a really good one that is shorter that's fine with me. Please don't recommend me a book that will put to sleep. I'm going to try science fiction since I have nothing else to read. I've tried it before and I didn't like it. I hope that changes. Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.
Update: I already read The Host (I'm rereading it now) I tried reading the Maximum Ride Series, but I didn't like them I'm currently reading The Fallen I'm reluctant to start The Uglies Series The Dune didn't look good to me Thank you for trying, guys, but it's kind of hard to find a book for... show more I already read The Host (I'm rereading it now)
I tried reading the Maximum Ride Series, but I didn't like them
I'm currently reading The Fallen
I'm reluctant to start The Uglies Series
The Dune didn't look good to me
Thank you for trying, guys, but it's kind of hard to find a book for me since I've heard almost every book title.
Thank your for trying! :)