Ford Fiesta Zetec Oil change?

Hi I have just realized my mothers car (ford feista 1.2) Has not been served for over 5 years. We cannot afford to put it in for a major service so i was going to do some of the stuff myself. I'm planning to do an oil change first of all. The oil is very thick and jet black at the moment. Should I use... show more Hi

I have just realized my mothers car (ford feista 1.2) Has not been served for over 5 years. We cannot afford to put it in for a major service so i was going to do some of the stuff myself.

I'm planning to do an oil change first of all. The oil is very thick and jet black at the moment. Should I use engine flush as i have heard some horror stories?

Also i was going to put some cheap oil in for a week and then do another oil change again with expensive oil to try and get some more of the black oil out of the engine. Also do 2 changes of the oil filter.

Should i do this or should i just go for the one oil change?

Thanks for the help.