Who would rather just skip kissing when making out and just get down to biness?

Imo, some people just can't or don't know how to kiss. Like they practically stick their tongue down your throat; are like a snake, iguana or a gila (pronounced hela) monster or lizard. Of course you could take time to teach them... Maybe it's just me, but UNLESS they're a good, average or just know how to kiss somewhat, I'd rather skip it altogether. Let me know what you think, answer carefully and thanks!!!

Best Answer

Oh, Baby~ The Foreplay ROCKS my World- AND his too....If I say much more...I'll get a VN for talking about such 'matters'......Enjoy Spring Break~

Source(s): Love Lip Locking- Literally~
  • NO WAY! I love kissing I love the whole process of "making out" it's one of the best parts of being w/ your significant other. If he doesn't kiss well I'd just try to help him learn. I have lots more to say on this subject but I better just keep my mouth shut so I don't get in trouble!

Kissing is a warm up that most women enjoy. If the women is not a very good kisser...then don't kiss her with your mouth open. Try kissing her neck or ears (my personal favorite), use your own judgement as to wear you my want to kiss her other than the mouth.....could be fun for you too.

Oh no way! That's part of working it up! <no pun intended here> Can't just enjoy the ending part while skipping the before part, you know? It's the process.... locking eyes, soft touches, kissing, exploring, *sigh*.... and getting there together that makes it intimate to me.

You and 98% of men. Seriously the kissing is to get US in the mood.

• .

.Nope...I want the whole enchilada, starting with all the kissing/making out and foreplay. If they aren't any good at that, we need to work on it or they can go their way...I wouldn't be interested in intercourse only (I can take care of a basic "O" myself).

I know what you mean about bad kissers they are the WORST...it totally ruins the mood...Id say look for a good kisser cuz more than likely they will be good at other things too ;) ;)

• dardar

I believe that kissing is very important, at least for me. So, if you don't get it right, that's all. We will not proceed even after the launch sequence has begun!

Oh, I LOVE kissing.. It is the ultimate foreplay. I'm excited just thinking about it. ;)

Well ... "Johns" ... a gentleman bunny would never "kiss and tell."

Soooo, I will just answer with a bunny rabbit theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCIUf8eYPqA

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=fvw