Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how do i get my paycheck from mcdonalds?

i quit working thare about a year ago and moved back to fla. but i just realized today(lol) that i never recived my last check.so i just got off the phone with my previous manager and she said to call the service center,but i cannot find the number any whare,so if any one can help me out or point me in the right direction i would greatly apprecate it alot.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

McD's has a twitter page u could follow them until they cut u a check....good luck

or go to your local McDonald's, ask to speak to the manager, explain your situation, and ask for Human Resource phone number. Don't leave until you get your problem resolved.