Can your baby get pregnant if you have sex while pregnant?
like if you are pregnant with a baby girl, and you have sex while you are pregnant, can the sperm go up in there and impregnate the baby?
- Anonymous3 years ago
2Source(s): Overcome Premature Ejaculation http://teres.info/SolvePrematureEjaculation
- 5 years ago
If you or someone you love is struggling to get pregnant, then this will be the most important letter you will ever watch...
- Don't smoke. Smoking ages your ovaries and depletes your eggs prematurely. If you smoke, ask your health care provider to help you quit before conception.
- Don't drink alcohol. Research suggests that drinking alcohol appears to decrease fertility and can harm a developing baby. Generally, it's best to avoid alcohol if you're hoping to conceive.
- Don't take medication without your health care provider's OK. Certain medications — even those available without a prescription — can make it difficult to conceive. Others might not be safe once you're pregnant.
- Don't depend on vaginal lubricants. Various over-the-counter vaginal lubricants can decrease fertility. Saliva can have the same effect. If you need a lubricant, consider mineral oil or canola oil — or ask your doctor for other suggestions.
- Don't overdo strenuous exercise. Although moderate physical activity can help promote fertility, going overboard might have the opposite effect. Some research suggests that five or more hours a week of vigorous aerobic activity can actually impair the fertility of a woman who isn't overweight.
- 4 years ago
If you are wondering how to get pregnant fast, then you have come to the right place because this article will discuss 5 things you absolutely must know if your desire is to conceive that dream child.
1. It is very important that both you and your partner get a medical check up to be certain that you are able to have children. This will be very reassuring for you and believe me, you will need this, especially if things don't happen as quick as you expect it to.
2. Make love as often as possible, especially right after your menstrual cycle and for the next 20 days after. (Even better still, make love every single day until your next period) You may be wondering why 20days? This is because that time frame would include the "fertile window" for most women.
The general thinking is that most women ovulate (release an egg) on day 14 but I can assure you that this is certainly not the case.
I recently got pregnant using the methods I am discussing with you here and it turns out when I went for my dating scan that I ovulated on the 8th day. Hard to believe isn't it? Well it is true. I have always had short menstrual cycles, lasting between 20 and 22 days.
So if want to know how to get pregnant fast and your menstrual cycles are shorter or longer than the so called average of 14 days, then you need to know precisely when you ovulate.
As a very general rule of the thumb just subtract 14 from the length of your menstrual cycle. So for example if your menstrual cycle is 24days in length then you are likely to ovulate on (24-14) day 10.
The most accurate method though is to use your cervical mucus (fluid), which tends to become stretchier, thinner and egg white in appearance when you are most fertile.
3. If you really want to get pregnant fast then it is important that you avoid all forms of lubrication: e.g. KY jelly and Vaseline. Research has shown that most store-bought lubricants damage the sperm.
There is a natural alternative and it is the egg white which is extremely sperm friendly.
4. Improve the quality and quantity of your cervical mucus. Apart from using it to predict your most fertile days, your cervical fluid also serves 2 important functions:
a) It provides nourishment, mobility and medium in which your partner's sperm can thrive and live.
b) It provides an alkaline medium, which protects the sperm from and otherwise acidic vagina.
So what are some of the things you can do to improve your cervical fluid? Make you sure eat foods high in Vitamin A, drink plenty of water and take plain robitussin.
5. If you really want to know how to get pregnant fast, then take a look at the medications you may be taking. Certain medications affect fertility and you need to be aware of them so that you can stop using them and look for alternatives that will not affect your chances of conception.
Example include anabolic steroids, Cimetidine used in treating ulcers, anti-hypertensive drugs (specifically calcium channel blockers) antidepressants just to mention a few.
To discover many true, proven, tested and accurate facts, tips, secrets and the single Best Way To Get Pregnant at any age in just 8 weeks visit https://bitly.im/smgI2 for information that will help you achieve your dreams of holding your baby in your arms.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 6 years ago
Um... No. The baby hasn't gone through puberty and had her period (only girls can get pregnant) and don't listen to the person who said wear two condoms, that causes friction which will make them break. Having sex while you're pregnant is fine, it doesn't really effect the baby at all because no matter how big a penis is, it WILL NOT reach the uterus (where the baby is is).
- Anonymous4 years ago
Infertility can be caused by a huge number of factors: hormone imbalance, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Endometriosis, Anovulatory Cycles, physical blockage, inadequate hormone production, short luteal phase, lack of lutenizing hormone, high levels or prolactin, and many others. How to get pregnant https://tr.im/infertilitycure
Poor nutrition often plays a major role, as does exposure to toxins. Age plays less of a role before menopause than was originally thought. While there are many wonderful naturally minded fertility specialists out there, in many cases it is not possible for them to test for and address any of these possible underlying issues.
- 4 years ago
Yes, it is possible if the baby is a boy. It will happen if the following happens: Your husband's penis makes a hole through to the womb of the mother, while busy with hardcore sex. The baby can then hear the sound that the mother's making that will turn the baby on. The baby's penis will then pop out of the womb till it reaches the mother's vagina. The baby will then undergo an orgasm, that will make body fluid exchange possible between the mother and the baby boy. Then the mother will most likely get pregnant.
- Anonymous5 years ago
Now everyone can cure infertility using this natural remedy http://pregnancyhelps.info
infertility can run in the family and one of the first things the doctor asks you when you go to a fertility clinic is your family history regarding cases of infertility or other reproductive issues.
If infertility is caused by genetic disorder then it's not unusual that one of the kids (your mom) doesn't have it and another does (your aunt).
two months of trying is still to early to be concerned about the fact that you might be infertile and it's also quite early to go to a fertility specialist. Go to a regular Obgyb to get a closer insight and see what ways there are are to improve your fertility rate.
Also remove alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes from your life because they might influence your chances too. Stress is also a risk factor when it comes to infertility.
- 5 years ago
No your baby cannot get pregnant while in the womb. 1.) your baby hasn't hit puberty. 2.) your baby is in an amniotic sac which prevents anything from getting inside. 3.) just for the record you can't get pregnant swallowing either, but I wouldn't suggest that option hence everything you eat the baby eats which in turn would be disgusting!Source(s): Common Sense!
- 4 years ago
@Michael! Goodness guy! You made me piss my pants! Literally :'D
@the question being asked.. With all jokes aside! No hun! Lol I don't know if this is a legitimate question. But i really do recommend that you do sign up for sex ed classes tomorrow
But long story short ... NO :')