Lynn asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

over dosing on inhaler?!?

i've over used my inhaler because i have really bad anxiety and i had no idea that i was only supposed to take 2 pufffs every 4 hours! and i use it ALOTTT and i know i overdosed, will i be ok if i just call me ashtma + allergy dr tmrw?! i've had heart papilations right after i found out? but they've gone away, now i'm just freaking out because my anxiety! will i be ok? the inhaler is xopenex hfa

Favorite Answer

If u read the label it says that it can increase your heart rate, increase breathing, and make u nervous. It's okay it's not going to kill u. But if you take like the WHOLE bottle...then that's a different story.

Source(s): I got asthma