Breaking news Mexico announces a friendly game against Spain on August 11, 2010?

I think that Spain is going to win and how many goals do you guys think that Spain will score against Mexico?

Favorite Answer

Man this will be a tough match for Mexico!! i want to say that Mexico can pull a victory, but Spain is a tough opponent!!

Mexico wins 3-2

Mexico could win, as Spain would be drained after the international Cup (assuming that they are going to in all possibility make a deep run) and the sport must be at Azteca, the place no person wins different than for Mexico.

Spain wins. I think Spain wins 3-2.

Karina chivas de corazon, Spaniards are EUROPEAN which means they're white. They are considered Mediterranean and some Spaniards have some other type of european blood in them like irish or german. Look at el nino Torres he has FRECKLES and blond hair

They aren't hispanic

your wrong buddy mexico is going to win 3-1

• My opinion I think Spain and Mexico

will tied... we are both Hispanics and Latinos

so you never know whats going to happen well

I hope the best one to win :)

it shoould be a good game but you have to remember it will be in the Azteca so anything can hapen i think mexico comes out with a 1 goal win cause the azteca will just be to much for spain

Spain vs the altitude.that's a tough one.

• It will be a tough match.

Hopefully Mexico wins.

mexico will win 1-0 goal de chicharito wach mark my words