Trouble getting Adderall and Zoloft prescription refilled during week of college finals. What to do?

I'm going to school out of town from where my family doctor is, have to send away my script, and wait for it to get mailed back. This past time trying to get my script filled, the pharmacy company has been taking longer than usual to get my script, way over a week longer than usual! As a result I have to go... show more I'm going to school out of town from where my family doctor is, have to send away my script, and wait for it to get mailed back. This past time trying to get my script filled, the pharmacy company has been taking longer than usual to get my script, way over a week longer than usual! As a result I have to go without taking Adderall for a few days and over a week without taking Zoloft. This couldn't happen at an any worse moment, because it's week of my college finals. It's been hard making it through studying and writing papers. Do you think if I went in and explain to my professor what was going on they would give me more time to turn in my work so that I could at least get my prescription?