ME 2 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Will Libs trust Obama's propaganda about what doctors say or the New England Journal of Medicine?

http://www.nejmjobs.org/rpt/physician-survey-healt...

46.3% of primary care physicians feel that the passing of health reform will either force them out of medicine or make them want to leave medicine.

62.7% of physicians feel that health reform is needed but should be implemented in a more targeted, gradual way, as opposed to the sweeping overhaul that is in legislation.

Favorite Answer

Well, the lemmings have mindlessly followed him this far, why should they change now?

Source(s): Shazam

properly once you throw round that be conscious believe loosely and its thrown in route of any baby-kisser in Congress or the White residing house, Its customarily the guy asking is a a ideas top Conservative! i'm a self sufficient voter & average Liberal and that i sense no-one yet myself! All we can do is attempt our perfect too trust that Obama or every person in workplace will artwork for the folk and make reliable truthful alternatives! Now of direction, after there elected that is once you and that i see the truth in what they are going to or wont do! It takes awhile too see Corruption or Deceit yet over all we may even see that! Conservatives will in no way believe Obama! They worry the beliefs and worry replace! Secondly, a real blue Conservative has limitations and creates walls too narrow minded concentration because too see outdoors there international might want to be no-longer Conservative! so a ideas as Obama, I had felt interior the starting up a sense of wish for him and his coverage"s! Now 8 months later, his behaviors/movements reason me large difficulty! My gut tells me, His administration skills are unsuitable and his information are idiots! He passes the dollar even as issues get truly Nasty! He does have some Racist perspectives and also you spot that with the aid of those he keeps in a good circle round him..

• grob

Um, that seems to be from here:

Source:“Physician Survey: Health Reform’s Impact on Physician Supply and Quality of Medical Care,”

The Medicus Firm, www.TheMedicusFirm.com

You know, as it is SOURCED at the bottom of the very link you sent. So, kinda seems like it is not from the NEJM and that'd be another republican LIE. Medicus is a recruiting firm for doctors. This is not scholarship son. Hope you didn't think it was.

The truth shall set you free.

Edited to add: Even better. It appears in the "Career Center". It isn't even IN the Journal.

LMAO. You see, the journal website is here: http://content.nejm.org/

And the Career website is here: http://www.nejmjobs.org/

So, um, I guess I have indeed proved the point.

But if you like, you can search for the, ahem, survey, in medline here (but I'm guessing you won't find it):

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

Poor doctors, they won't be able to buy a new Mercedez every year. Oh no!!! I guess they're afraid they'll have to earn their money the hard way like the rest of us.

Leave it to a Con to defend the interests doctors over the interests of the people they are gouging. Cons are only happy when the rich are getting richer and the rest of us are getting the shaft. Go cry to someone else.

• imaxkr

The New England Journal of Medicine are you kidding, that's just a right wing rag that is spouting the lies of fox news.

sarcasm

That is the standard answer you'll receive.

grob just proves the point.

Source(s): sarcasm

I don't trust any statistics that come out of New England. Ivory Towers fully of elitists waving their journals and their hoo-ha. When you're ready to quote the Kentucky Upstairs School of Medicine's Journal of Doctorin', ask again. I question your patriotism, sir!

That got that from me as that is what should be done. But lieberals will jump off a cliff when he plays the flute.

• Bethy

Libs and the media will always trust Obama over any other source

• Bill A

Lemmings follow