I'm allergic to peanuts, how should i eat peanut butter?

I had tests done and it showed up i'm not as allergic to peanuts as i used to be. The doctors at the hospital made me eat peanut butter in a supervised situation to see if i had any reactions. I didnt have any reactions, only gagging because my body isnt used to it. I have to now eat 2 teaspoons of peanut... show more I had tests done and it showed up i'm not as allergic to peanuts as i used to be. The doctors at the hospital made me eat peanut butter in a supervised situation to see if i had any reactions. I didnt have any reactions, only gagging because my body isnt used to it. I have to now eat 2 teaspoons of peanut butter daily for a week. I really hate the taste, what should i eat it with to hide the taste?
Update: They want me to keep it in my diet so my body becomes more imune to it -_-
Update 2: thanks for your answers everyone :D
i think i might try it with some chocolate for today.