Is Sarah Palin a gift to Liberals that keeps on giving?

She caused McCain to lose which resulted in Obama becoming President.

If she runs in 2012 that will mean a second term for Obama.

She makes the GOP look like fools.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes she is. Run Sarah run...

Keep creating more liberals Sarah, just open your mouth and here they come!

• Ryan F
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

The only thing that garantees Obama a second term is a successful first term... based on this first term so far... I think I'd even bet on Palin in 2012... and I don't even like her...

In my opinion Palin is a distraction... the GOP set her loose so the liberals could follow her every move, giggling with glee at the thought of her running in '12 and satisfied that they can beat her while the GOP prepares it's real candidates...

• 10 years ago

In some ways, possibly. A second term for Obama is looking unlikely, but Sarah Palin won't win the primaries. She's simply too radical to be elected president.

• 3 years ago

the only component that garantees Obama a 2nd term is a efficient first term... in step with this time-honored term so a strategies... i think of i could even wager on Palin in 2012... and that i do no longer even like her... in my opinion Palin is a distraction... the GOP set her loose so the liberals ought to stick to her each and every flow, guffawing with glee on the seen her working in '12 and satisfied that they are in a position to triumph over her jointly as the GOP prepares this is actual applicants...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Palin didn't cause McCain to loose. McCain lost all by himself. Mostly 2008 was anti-GOP, not pro-Obama.

Palin won't be the nominee since she can't win. She is meaningless and the fact that the progressives are slobbering all over the possibility is nauseating.

Source(s): Obama is not my fault!
  • 10 years ago

Yes she is. To be fair though, she's not why Obama won in 2008. That was the democrat's election to lose. She certainly didn't help, but the dems would have won either way.

• 10 years ago

Judging by the way that liberals keep harping on and on about her, even a year and a half later, I'd say she's someone they're scared spitless of.

• Jack
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Sigh... no, she didn't cause McCain's loss - look at the numbers, friend.

She is a formidable foe, and the liberals don't know what do to do.

• 10 years ago

Maverick!

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I agree, I am just a watcher of fools, for in that is wisdom, for they do seem foolish, especially the rabid right wing side of the Grande ole party....If you want a PARTY be a democrat....lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.