I won money online sports betting... do I have to pay 2 fee's to cash out, or just 1?

Im with that sports service RatedPicks.com and won money using the picks they gave me for the NBA and college b'ball. I bet online and am having trouble figuring out how to cash out from that online book. They say they charge a fee and it will take 2 weeks. I have around $3000 in there, but they say they can only send $2000 at a time.

SO, my question is do I have to pay 2 fee's for withdrawing it cause they have to send 2 payments, or just 1 fee? I cannot find it anywhere on the site, and I tried calling, but I couldnt understand what they were saying!! Thanks for the help!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Sort of depends on the rules of that site, don't you think? You didn't tell us what site that is, so how would we know.

Sounds like you are getting hit with two fees, why are you using a site that has fees for withdrawls? You are already paying for your picks, now you have to pay to withdrawl... you are really making it difficult to show a profit this way.

• 4 years ago

Place your bets to get is straightforward with the Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/nqiEa .

Zcodes System is an incredibly appropriate plan as the forecasts are made by weighing up many applicable factors; the precision of the predicted outcome is incredibly high.

You would think it is extremely difficult to factor in so several features and make the prediction as correctly by yourself for even one sporting function, aside from a whole day's betting's worth.

Zcodes is constantly being updated.  It's not an e-book.  It's an income, breathing, activities investing system.  

Zcodes System does the difficult do the job since is just a program that keep it fresh.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Do you want to follow a winning sports betting system but don't have time to analyze the stats and probabilities yourself?

Are you tired of losing by following so called sports guru's that have no clue what they are doing?

Imagine if you had a fully automated Sports betting robot that not only calculates all the stats and probabilities but also gives you EXACT picks you need to place to win? With EXACT unit sizes! Yes, complete No Brainer.

Nothing to calculate

Nothing to worry about

Human error free winning picks

Then check this out: https://tr.im/Hb9Ja

• 4 years ago

In the event that you actually wondered if can there be a betting system that can give you a larger percentage of earning bets than dropping one's then you need to know that this method occur, is here https://tr.im/XecE6 , Zcodes System.

Zcodes System is the best activities investing software/system.  Ron, Mike, Bob, and their group of programmers spent around 2 years beta-testing Zcodes before even launching it live and it really shows. 

If you want to make money, a lot of money then, employs Zcodes System.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

2 fees

• 4 years ago

Betting is a pretty safe way to get rent money, but you do have the potential of losing. I would say that you consider doing some prostitution, it's a win/win, you get some and you get paid.

• pdq
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

If they have a limit, and you cash out the maximum, and THEN you want to cash out again, you are almost certainly going to have to pay 2 fees.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No.

Ask Nancy Pelosi.

• 10 years ago

I would hope only one fee but i'd email them and find out.

• 10 years ago

Your icon freaks the **** out of me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.