I won money online sports betting... do I have to pay 2 fee's to cash out, or just 1?

Im with that sports service RatedPicks.com and won money using the picks they gave me for the NBA and college b'ball. I bet online and am having trouble figuring out how to cash out from that online book. They say they charge a fee and it will take 2 weeks. I have around $3000 in there, but they say they can... show more Im with that sports service RatedPicks.com and won money using the picks they gave me for the NBA and college b'ball. I bet online and am having trouble figuring out how to cash out from that online book. They say they charge a fee and it will take 2 weeks. I have around $3000 in there, but they say they can only send $2000 at a time.

SO, my question is do I have to pay 2 fee's for withdrawing it cause they have to send 2 payments, or just 1 fee? I cannot find it anywhere on the site, and I tried calling, but I couldnt understand what they were saying!! Thanks for the help!!