Aman A asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

do you think vince carter is doing good for orlando?

do you think they will win a championship because i personally think he is good

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He's alot better now that he's trying

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Orlando's problem isn't Vince Carter really, it's Jameer Nelson and Rashard Lewis. They need to feed the damn ball to Dwight Howard. He only attempts 10 shots a game! 10 SHOTS! Rashard needs to stop jacking up horrible shots and give the ball to Dwight. Carter is still a good player if he stays healthy and motivated. He's not the defender he used to be but he's still okay. It's actually a good situation for him because he's not the top dog on this team, it's Dwight's team.

I don't think they'll win because Dwight is just too nice. He needs to get mean, he needs to demand the ball, he needs to take over that locker room and he needs to stop swatting shots into the 3rd row of the bleachers. Is it so hard to block the shot to yourself?

• 10 years ago

Carters playing well for the Magic. Personally though i still think Turkgulu from last year was better cause of his abilities to set up teammates and he was a bigger matchup problem but VC isj ust as good if not better at scoring than him.

They are definately contenders, theres maybe a 50/50 chance they could go to the finals cause they will prolly face cleveland and beat everyone else and they can cause cleveland trouble but its going to be a close series (i still think the cavs will beat them in a 7 game series though assuming shaqs healthy)

• 10 years ago

VC15 is a great player. He might not be posting 20+ points per game, but on the Magic he doesn't have to score that many points. He is a very good shooter and he can get to the rim. He has gone for 20+ points in a game 23 times and he posted a 48 point game vs. the Hornets this year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

vince carter will be i9nvaluable in the playoffs for Orlando....watch

• 10 years ago

i think hedo was a better fit cause he is more versatile and a good floor general

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

hell ya hes the bomb

Source(s): nba 2k10,tv"espn", brain knowledge
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.