Question About Chinchilla Substrate (Bedding)?

Ok so i have a chinchilla (i guess kind of obvious since im asking) and at the moment im using saw dust (which it doesn't get in) and want to know what else i could use. Now i have tried a little research and i get different answers which is a little confusing. I was wondering if any of you knew the best... show more Ok so i have a chinchilla (i guess kind of obvious since im asking) and at the moment im using saw dust (which it doesn't get in) and want to know what else i could use. Now i have tried a little research and i get different answers which is a little confusing.

I was wondering if any of you knew the best chinchilla substrate there is (in opinion and why) because i want to change it and make it more natural like and homey as if it was in the wild and to hopefully make my chinchilla really happy :)

So as i asked opinion and whys please

p.s tried google i got different results and the all said different things