Did I just cheat on my diet?

Hi, I am 18, 187lbs(I use to weigh 191lbs), 5ft 6in. I have been on a 1,500 calorie diet. I do go to the gym to workout and stopped drinking juice and soda. Today I had a sweet tooth and I allow myself sweets ONCE a week. So I ate a Nabisco 100 calorie snack cake. Now in my opinion I believe that only having 3 in... show more Hi,
I am 18, 187lbs(I use to weigh 191lbs), 5ft 6in. I have been on a 1,500 calorie diet. I do go to the gym to workout and stopped drinking juice and soda. Today I had a sweet tooth and I allow myself sweets ONCE a week. So I ate a Nabisco 100 calorie snack cake. Now in my opinion I believe that only having 3 in the package is unrealistic and would cause any person to go and eat more. Which I did. I ate a second pack of Nabisco's 100 calorie snack cake and I still didn't go over my 1,500 calorie limit. I only ate about 1,455 calories today in total. I carefully plan my calories/meals to leave room for that extra hunger.

Did I cheat on my diet? I feel like I did, even though I didn't go over my calorie limit and I didn't have any other sweets or juice or soda for a while. Besides how unhealthy are those 100 calorie snacks anyway?

I thought it to better to have those in the house instead of buying a big chocolate bar or other unhealthy snacks or something.