Women - highway driving & you have to pee - three questions!?

I'm going on a long road trip for spring break with my bff. Whenever driving it seems either me or her has to pee all the time! Now if there is a McDonalds or Chevron sitting right there, of course we'll use the bathroom, but sometimes there just isn't a business around!! 1. What is best to do?... show more I'm going on a long road trip for spring break with my bff. Whenever driving it seems either me or her has to pee all the time!

Now if there is a McDonalds or Chevron sitting right there, of course we'll use the bathroom, but sometimes there just isn't a business around!!

1. What is best to do? like pee beside the car, or pop a squat in the ditch, or something

2. Do you take toilet paper or kleenex in the car? Also what to do with it afterwards?

3. My friend said never to pee on the asphalt always go on the grass... why is that??