Will a REAL vampire turn me into one please?

Yes i believe in them and you have to prove your a real one.. please dont be mean and judge my beleifs.

Favorite Answer

no. and i'll tell you why.

i'm not even going to address whether or not vampires are real. that doesn't actually face the real issue. i can't say with absolute certainty that ghosts aren't real, or aliens, or anything of the like. i'm not going to assume they are without any real proof but i'm also not going to immediately discount something that, by definition, lies outside the full comprehension of the human brain.

i digress.

first, there is no way you've put logical thought into this desire. and i'm assuming that's because you've decided that being a vampire is exactly how stephanie meyer describes it. being a vampire means you're automatically attractive, have superhuman abilities, and will be immortal so that you can live and love your soulmate for all eternity. at no point have you considered that you would be tortured endlessly with an insatiable appetite for blood and that craving would probably lead you to devour anyone who's ever meant anything to you, as they'd be closest to you when you turned. it really hasn't crossed your mind that by murdering hundreds just to keep yourself alive, you'd be hunted and universally hated. in actuality, the odds of finding someone who loved you so unequivocally that they could look past your murderous thirst and would put themselves in constant danger just by remaining in your presence, so that they could be by your side are practically nothing. and if despite all that you did manage to find such a person, you would have to watch them grow old, wither, and die while you remained young. or you could choose the alternative of damning them to the same hell you'd have to live through day in and day out so that you could be with them forever. and even then, most people don't make it, what, twenty-five, fifty years maybe before they drive each other crazy and divorce. you'd have eternity for that.

second is the reason why you desire this poorly thought out world of yours. you're an awkward, uncomfortable teenager who's dissatisfied with everything about herself because she's growing too fast and her mental maturity hasn't quite caught up with her physical maturity. i'd say, between 12-14, +/- a year. you don't feel attractive externally or understood internally and want freedom. so for you, becoming a vampire represents the easy escape from your teenage awkward years. why not? it's so promising. you'd never have to face your mortality. you get the fairy tale "happily ever after" life. and best of all, you can do it while escaping female fairy tale stereotypes of the princess in distress. no, in accordance with your teenage rebelliousness and the belief in your personal dark side, you'd rather be a blood-thirsty vampire (princess). and yet it's still the same as when you dressed up as a princess for halloween when you were five.

when i was younger, i always wanted to have superpowers. i thought "how could i possibly live if i didn't get superpowers that separated me from my peers and made me special?" even though superheroes live tragic lives and in most stories get killed or something. then i grew up. that doesn't mean i forgot my childhood dream. if a scientist came up to me and said, "we could turn you into superman" then i would jump on that chance. but i'm not going to live my life waiting for that off chance. and i'm certainly not going to put an add on craigslist. "Wanted: superpowers. no joke." i'm going to recognize that what i really want is to be different, special. so i'm going to work my butt off and be the best at what i do. and if someone gives me the Iron Man suit along the way (as the little boy in every man dreams might happen), sweet. if not, well at least i didn't waste my life waiting on something that probably wasn't going to happen. i hope you understood the point of that story.

i'm not going to be mean and judge your beliefs. believe what you want. it's fine, really. you can believe vampires are real. you can believe santa, shakespeare, popeye, and muhammad ali are real (yes, i'm aware i split that between two made up people, one probably but still debated real person, and a man with a changed name. it was on purpose). what i will judge is how ill-conceived your life plan is and how if that's what you're hoping to achieve, you have been disgustingly disillusioned by a fan craze started by a woman who read "how to write a novel for dummies" and then pulled on the heartstrings of every girl who can't face reality. which is good for Meyer. that's fine. can't knock success. and she got people reading and imagining. but you can be blamed for worshiping it like a work of genius to such an extent that you can't live in a real world.

so go ahead, become a vampire. and when you do, i hope blade, van helsing, or buffy gets to you before you eat my family.

man i've needed to get that out for a while

Anna, I really don't wish to ruin your day, But allow me to share this fact with you... There is no way and I do mean that it is totally impossible for a real vampire to turn you... I am sorry but it just can not be done... Now I will not get into all of the reason as to why what you ask is impossible but lets just say that a curse that hang over the heads of every existing vampire will never allow them to turn a living human being or a animal into another existing vampire.... Also I want you to be happy that not all wishes are granted.

• rott

Woo yet another telepathic ninja. the back 2 dogs on both portion of my mouth are evidently pointed. i can sprint speedier than I ought to. My irises are tricolor, Gold on the interior, Then Blue/eco-friendly, and on the exterior Black. when I get offended, my complete eyes except for my students turn red. when I get offended, properly enable me purely say you extra suited wish i'm no longer pissed at you. i'm educated in hand accessible wrestle and improvised weaponry. I truly have a intense discomfort tolerance (I recived a blow to the top that would routinely nock someone out, all that happened became I flew back 3 feet and pronounced "Is my eye bleeding?"). i'm usually conscious at nighttime. i'm empathic. Does that make me a vampire, No. Does that make me a lichen, No. What it does make me is a foul ***. Now on the different hand, You eating blood is a situation. particularly if what you're saying takes position to the sufferer truly takes position. i might want to ought to provide you a visit and make issues top.

I'm not trying to be "mean and judge your beleifs" but is pretty much impossible for "real" vampires to exisit. Stephanie Meyer has turned this whole generation into believing they could become immortal beauties.

Don't let others get you down.

I too feel the same way you do.

Just keep believing, if your instincts tell you, you want to be a vampire then don't let anyone else force you out of believing.

I do believe in them, I've watched an interview of a real life vampire.. well so he claims his one

(I'll put the link in the sources)

I don't care what people think of me in real life.

I'm insecure, clumsy, and an accident prone.

I attract bad luck and have had loads of near-death experiences.

I want to be a vampire too :)

Don't let anyone let you down..

The thing I'm going to do is travel the world when I'm eighteen.

Or if you see a meteor shoot across the sky.. wish :)

Don't let them get'cha down!

Guys, you can't force her out of it!

So hush ;)

v-v

There is no such thing as a Vampire nor will you ever be one.Get a real life not a fantasy.Oh yeah if you think you're a vampire prove it.

Sweetheart, you have no Idea how sad it makes me to hear you say this...children who are so Young and naive are leaving themselves open to pedophiles and weirdos who wish to take advantage of them. Promise me that if a real "vampire" decides to "turn you" that you will under NO circumstances meet him/her or give them ANY personal information..ok?

Honey, have you ever seen a vampire. Well, actually u don't have to see to believe. Really, you don't want to be caught up with fake vampires because they might be a cult. Still if you want to become a real vampire would you want to live killing people for blood. Would you want to live with your soul being condemned

no a real vampire will just drain your chakras of all energy and/or your aura for the benefit of their own chakras and aura....and this type of real vampire won't call themself a vampire....and after a real vampire attacks you you will most likeley have a slow lagging death or be so drained you wish you were dead :)

• There is no such thing as a real vampire. Werewolves OTOH have been documented medically.

Vampires cannot turn no damn human because they want to, we can not go around turning people!! silly human.

Source(s): heh, myself