whoever asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

My hair is always frizzy and dry what will help it look better?

Favorite Answer

Ik this sounds totally weird/strange - but I was watching Chelsea Lately and Demi Moore was on. Her hair was SOOO gorgeous and shiny, that Chelsea actually asked what kind of Shampoo she uses. Demi laughed and said it's a new thing in Russia - Horse Shampoo!! - (The one they use for Show Horses). - SERIOUSLY?!?!

Anyway, I also have frizzy, curly, thick hair and spend quite a bit on products that always sorta work. So I'm definitely gunna give this a try lol

There are several things that you can do to keep the frizzies away. If you have naturally curly hair that is somewhat coarse, like I do, then follow these steps:

1) Do NOT wash it every day.

2) When you do wash it ALWAYS condition.

3) Once a week use a deep conditioning product or mayonnaise - leave them in for 20 minutes and then rinse out.

4) After you wash it - use mousse, gel, or Frizz-Ease. These products help control the frizz.

Good luck - it can be a real battle.

• stiff

Use sulfate unfastened shampoos when you consider that sulfates dry hair out and that is under no circumstances well for frizzy hair. Also use a few oil to your hair after a bath to delicate the frizz down, now not like an oily oil, you'll use argan oil considering its the lightest and it has extra advantages for hair, it wont make your hair greasy in any respect. I use one known as professional naturals argan oil, it has no silicones so it wont make your hair heavy, you pump a few out and apply it to your damp hair. That identical company has an extraordinary argan oil shampoo and conditioner should you desire to move all of the method.

Maybe you should switch your shampoo. That's probably the cause of the problem. Make sure you're buying moisturizing shampoo/conditioner suited for your hair type. You can also think about maintaining it better, like blowdrying it (if you don't already) after you take a shower, and possibly straightening it. These all work for me. hope this helps

Your could either use a repairing shampoo/conditioner such as pantenne repair and protect ... or a de-frizz shampoo/conditioner. I find mark hill de-frizz works, and you can also buy de-frizz serums/polish to use after styling which are useful too.

anti frizz gel