? asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Should I trade a Todd Helton Signed ball for a Josh Hamilton signed ball?

I have a ball that I got signed by Todd Helton at spring training this year and I might trade it for a ball signed by Josh Hamilton. Both are signed on the Sweet Spot in blue pen. Just asking for some opinions on the trade. Thanks.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not a chance. Todd Helton is a future HOFer. Josh Hamilton might have been if he hadn't gotten involved with drugs and nearly killing himself. Keep it!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Mr.B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

While he is a more compelling story, Josh Hamilton has really only had one great first half and that home run derby. Otherwise, injuries and his personal troubles have prevented him from achieving what he could. Helton, on the other hand, has put together a career that is borderline Hall of Fame.

Keep the Helton.

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely not. Helton is the best player in Rockies history. Josh Hamilton simply doesn't come close to being anywhere near Helton's level.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No,Heltons not going to the hall of fame but hes the best Colorado Rockie ever and and will have a better career compared to Hamilton's when it's all said and done.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • pulley
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

it truly isn't any longer nicely worth $100-2 hundred like all different buffoon is GUESSING. i could purchase a Bob Gibson ball, a hall of famer, qualified for $100. Why may a guy who's performed 2 finished years interior the Majors be nicely worth $100-2 hundred? Do those human beings making those stupid guesses ever lose interest of passing off guesses as solutions? The ball isn't qualified, so it truly isn't any longer nicely worth something. a photo of him signing isn't certification.

• 1 decade ago

No, don't do that.

Helton has an outside shot at the HOF. Hamilton might be quickly forgotten in 2-3 years.

• 1 decade ago

you obviously know nothing about baseball...... NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO... dont trade you idiot!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.