Private Jet Charter COSTS?

How much does it cost to rent a private jet from Tioman to Miri, Malaysia?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

That looks like it's about 600nm, so it's really a question of how big a plane you would want to fly.

For a Turboprop, that would be about a 2:30 hr flight, so roughly $3,000 USD.

For a Small Jet, it's about 1:45 flight, so about $6,500 USD.

For a Large Jet, it's about 1:30 flight, so roughly $12,000 USD.

That is only one way, the reverse flight would be about the same. Of course, that's based on charter rates here in the USA, so I don't know how much charter aircraft go for in Malaysia.

Source(s): Former Jet Operator.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

At least $10,000 in all likelihood but it really depends on where available jets are based and how far a jet may need to be flown in to do the itinerary. Charter costs are always less when you can utilize a jet that's already where you need to be versus having to fly one in since you pay for the 'positioning' hours for the jet even when you're not on it.

You're probably best off getting a hard quote to really know what the costs will be but if $10K makes you fall off your chair it's probably not likely to get it for under that.

If you want more info about how jet charter pricing works, i would recommend this resource:

http://www.privatejets.com/jet-charter-pricing.htm...

• 4 years ago

well, what a coincidence--two people create their profiles on the same day, and one happens to have an exact answer to the only question the other one asks! What are the odds?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

more than I make in a year =]

Source(s): me
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.