what "girls rule boys drool" means?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Coqui
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's a heterosexual saying with a sexual connotation. It means that girls have power over boys. If a girl is pretty and flaunts her beauty, boys will drool and can only hope that she would pick them. Girls have them "under their spell". It makes feel girls like they are in power.

• 4 years ago

Girls Rule Boys Drool

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Drool Definition

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what "girls rule boys drool" means?

Source(s): quot girls rule boys drool quot means: https://tr.im/IH0Z2
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

The actual rule was that a Gentleman doesn't strike a Lady, and was a result of the wide spread belief that women were soft and helpless and needed to be protected. A woman who is screaming obscenities, punching, kicking, and scratching is clearly not acting like a Lady and thus forfeits the protections afforded one. Personally I think people are people and we should all treat each other with courtesy and respect, if someone of either sex doesn't agree with that and attacks me I have no compunctions about defending myself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ahh that question deserves a funny joke , a lil boy and girl were comparing privates and the lil boy says nana nana i got one of these and you dont , the lil girl was disheartened and upset when she told her mom about the experince the next time the lil boy and girl compared privates he needled her again nana nana i got one of these and you dont the little girls says so what spread her legs a bit and says mom says i have one of these and with it i can get all those i want just like this and she snaps her ifngers

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

uh....i thought it was just a basic rhyme...since drooling tied into being a bufoon...Girls rule while guys suck...

That would be my guess...

of course it we arn't talking about kids...then maybe its in reference to saying that women have sex appeal over men...Girls have the power...men drool in amazement....so to speak.

• 1 decade ago

Have to agree with AverageJoe

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why don't you just google it?

You're name after all is googler.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.