promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

To stop the destruction of the environment through overpopulation, should murder-suicides be promoted?

And could violent nihilistic music help in that objective?

If young people listen to "death metal" and "gangstah rap," and play violent video games, wouldn't they be more likely to help the planet through their own destruction and the destruction of those around them?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if i was in power first thing i would do is clean out the prisons . take the worst ones and execute them on the spot . let the others go . should they do anything bad they will be executed . i would de ilegalixe marijuana just to get hemp free . it will replace most of the farm growth we now use to make fuel . as it has a natural insect replant this will cut down on the mosquito problem . not to mention cutting the cost of planting it as it will grow in any climate Central America has . then let the people deal with there own . in such i mean we have a thing called balance of arms . but this is only between governments . i think it should go for the people as well . crime will drop drastically if every one had a gun . this will cut the cost of police and court system . yes many will lose there jobs . but at the same time i would make it so that the people in power will have the luxury of there decisions having to be backed up with there life . no more presidents that went bad yet still live there life getting payed for being a president . every one should be held accountable for there actions . this will entice people to make better decisions . same goes for the molesting preachers . and the christianic society has had its time . and its time has done more harm than good .no more bleeding heart liberalism . to be a strong society the people need to be strong . and right now they are fat and lazy . its not a matter of to many people . that is like the old saying that water is the most abused substance on earth . considering it is 3/4 of the planet it is safe to say that land is the most abused . with all the toxins we dump in it . and then the christians closing there eyes and saying it is in gods hand . NO it is in our hands . god is not here . and the moment he comes he will burn 1/3 of land sea and air . do the math on that equation . then ask yourself why a god would give people a new world if they cant take care of this one . if that is the god they worship then to hell with me . according to the bible man was put here to "till" the land . to till the land meant to take care of it . but we have not done it . you realize the potential of hemp and apply it and we wont need those farms of solar panels and wind mills that cost more to keep than the power is worth . NEWS FLASH we the people are being killed off by our own ignorance . and some are becoming stronger . but those that are becoming stronger are the problem . if some one came to you with a gun and you killed that person you could go to prison . we are no longer able to protect ourselves . and in case you havent looked around there are more crooked cops than there are priest . get rid of the problems and find solutions . it is as simple as that .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ck4829
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Mistake #1: You assume that death metal, rap, and violent video games are linked to violence; they aren't.

Mistake #2: You assume that a nihilistic world view would actually help the environment, they might pollute it even worse.

• Well ain't it funny that the same super rich criminal cartels who are spreading the 'population is harming the environment' myth are the very same people that are in control of the death culture media? I guess they do hope teens kill themselves and others off, so they can clear the vermin that is the common man off their "property", or in other words the face of the Earth.

Would you like to take a Red pill?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Youtube thumbnail

• 4 years ago

would not that purely implement a baby's conception that her existence is unimportant? - in reality to mind lifeless fundies who've no longer some thing out portion of their fantasies. The suicide cost is ever more desirable, it rises on par with atheism and different immoral similar-sex beliefs. - you want to surrender examining fundie captions and attempt examining some thing smart. as well to, mass murderers and public shooters have a tendency to be atheist as well. - convinced, all six of them, yet then you actually are forgetting the non secular nuts that flew into the dual towers. Why do they do this? - I truly don't comprehend, how about in case you ask 0.5 the popes that ever were or Hitler the staunch catholic. because they comprehend they don't look to be getting any type of punishment once they die. - and that is the in reality imagine scuffling with you from going zombie on us. they trust lack of existence is a way out and subsequently they could do regardless of the hell they prefer once they settle on to end their existence journey - thrilling that you've all this perception to their psyches that no one else has. might want to it really is that you imagine similar to them? So no longer in reality does atheism promote suicide and violence, even though it provides human beings no reason to stay as well own benefit and lust/excitement - Absurdly stupid end from absurdly stupid arguments of lack of files. bear in mind the volumes of mass murderers formerly atheism became so right away ahead? i do not both, that is because they in no way happened. - you're top, it became the reliable christians slaughtering everyone. No authentic Christian might want to bypass on a killing spree, - yet then it is your opinion that counts top? so any evidence you upload of "Christian killers" might want to be illogical as they would not truly be Christian, in reality claiming to be - So all of those reliable christians who're following the precise words of the bible and slaughtering thousands of youngsters in Africa truly are not christians.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I have a feeling we are going to be seeing a story about you on the news in the near future and how you went into your place of employment and "helped save the planet by destroying you and all those around you"

• 1 decade ago

Darwin explained how nature does it. That is not good enough for Liberals, who insist they are smarter than their creator. No matter how you do it, people will always die in unfortunate ways. Liberalism makes the ugly even uglier-instead of the weak dying, in liberalism the strong die and the weak stay and reproduce.

• andy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I agree with the person that stated if you think the world is overpopulated then lead by example.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

death metal doenst promote suicide it promotes murder,rape,torture,hate towards life.but its not really acted upon.its more for ppl ot have an outlet

• 1 decade ago

Lead by example.

• 1 decade ago

So people should kill themselves and everyone around them to save the planet? Yep, you're a Liberal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.