Buy or Sell: Lloyd Banks > Game?

RHH2:Buy or Sell: if Lloyd Banks wasn't signed to G-Unit he would he be more popular

RHH3: which song do u like better:

Beemer Benz or Bentley ft. Juelz Santana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fIlGfZELaY

Youtube thumbnail

or

Nissan Honda Chevy ft Jim Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHudqRxKpZA

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

BUY. People don't seem to remember Banks from his mixtape days when rhyming and punchlines were all he did...nastily too.

RHH2: Buy/Sell. If he was never down with G-Unit, then Sell, because I don't think he has the charisma to get a major deal these days like 50 did. If he just dropped out right now, then Rent, because it'd be pretty big for a while since Banks is an original member and disses would probably occur, but at the end of the day, the majority of BET/MTV2 MC's don't really care (they probably think 50 kicks out a G-Unit member every month). I doubt he'll ever leave though because dude likes that paper.

RHH3: I gotta go with Nissan, Honda, Chevy

Lloyd Banks >>>> 50 Cent

I'm kind of on the fence with this one. While I agree that he can grow more with Good Music, I also believe that he will find himself under to much pressure to do so under Good Music. There is a lot of talent and major buzz with Good, and I don't see Lloyd Banks getting the same exposure he currently holds with G-Unit. I mean, he is currently the most bankable artist on G-Unit. Why go to GOOD and have to compete with Pusha T and Cudi. Not to mention that Ci Hi is going to be huge soon(I think). I think that if he is going to jump ship, he needs to cut the middle man out and sign directly to a major label. He has been in the game way too long to support to somebody else's movement.

Sell. Lloyd Banks's body of work doesn't touch Game's. Currently, Game has gone super commercial and lost his lyricism, but I still have faith in him.

Sell. G-Unit gave him a good platform- enough for him to be mentioned on Yahoo!Answers. What he has done since his initial hype with G-Unit is on him.

Beemer Benz or Bently is better.

• Sell

Sell, The Game has a solid disco

Sell, Game is alot better

Buy, people have something against g-unit

Beemer Benz

• BUY

BUY

Nissan Honda Chevy

Buy, Banks is a better rapper than the game. He's a better lyricist, his flow is better, his delivery is better,,,etc

Buy

Beemer Benz or Bently (even thought I don't really like either)