Buy or Sell: Lloyd Banks > Game?

RHH2:Buy or Sell: if Lloyd Banks wasn't signed to G-Unit he would he be more popular

RHH3: which song do u like better:

Beemer Benz or Bentley ft. Juelz Santana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fIlGfZELaY

Youtube thumbnail

or

Nissan Honda Chevy ft Jim Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHudqRxKpZA

Youtube thumbnail

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

BUY. People don't seem to remember Banks from his mixtape days when rhyming and punchlines were all he did...nastily too.

RHH2: Buy/Sell. If he was never down with G-Unit, then Sell, because I don't think he has the charisma to get a major deal these days like 50 did. If he just dropped out right now, then Rent, because it'd be pretty big for a while since Banks is an original member and disses would probably occur, but at the end of the day, the majority of BET/MTV2 MC's don't really care (they probably think 50 kicks out a G-Unit member every month). I doubt he'll ever leave though because dude likes that paper.

RHH3: I gotta go with Nissan, Honda, Chevy

Lloyd Banks >>>> 50 Cent

• 4 years ago

I'm kind of on the fence with this one. While I agree that he can grow more with Good Music, I also believe that he will find himself under to much pressure to do so under Good Music. There is a lot of talent and major buzz with Good, and I don't see Lloyd Banks getting the same exposure he currently holds with G-Unit. I mean, he is currently the most bankable artist on G-Unit. Why go to GOOD and have to compete with Pusha T and Cudi. Not to mention that Ci Hi is going to be huge soon(I think). I think that if he is going to jump ship, he needs to cut the middle man out and sign directly to a major label. He has been in the game way too long to support to somebody else's movement.

• 1 decade ago

Sell. Lloyd Banks's body of work doesn't touch Game's. Currently, Game has gone super commercial and lost his lyricism, but I still have faith in him.

Sell. G-Unit gave him a good platform- enough for him to be mentioned on Yahoo!Answers. What he has done since his initial hype with G-Unit is on him.

Beemer Benz or Bently is better.

• Sell

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sell, The Game has a solid disco

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sell, Game is alot better

Buy, people have something against g-unit

Beemer Benz

• BUY

BUY

Nissan Honda Chevy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Buy, Banks is a better rapper than the game. He's a better lyricist, his flow is better, his delivery is better,,,etc

Buy

Beemer Benz or Bently (even thought I don't really like either)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.