Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesMitsubishi · 10 years ago

what size bulbs fit in halo projector headlights?

im trying to buy an HID kit and i need to know what size bulbs fit my halo projector headlights.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Just do some research. If your car has factory halo projector lights then look online for the factory bulb replacement. If you have aftermarket lights then the lights should have came with instructions for the install and the type of bulb it uses. And when you find out which bulbs it is, just order an HID conversion kit using the same bulb number. Good Luck.

• coke
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Projector Headlight Bulbs Replacement

• 3 years ago

Halo Replacement Bulbs

• ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Halo or "angel eyes" headlights should come with directions on how the lighting is handled. All I know is that any of the headlight assemblies I have seen, use the original bulbs from the factory lights. You can upgrade the bulbs, but I'm pretty sure they are the same size. Any HID kit should come with a size chart. Also, if you're buying online, try emailing or contacting the company and see what they have to say. They should definitely know the answer, it's their own product!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

confusing point. try searching on search engines like google. this may help!

• 5 years ago

tricky task. look onto search engines like google. that can help!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.