Dropping out high school help?

ok today i had an appointment with my counselor and she said that I dont have enough credits to graduate and since im 18 already i will be kicked out of high school next year and should look forward to a ged then a community college. So do i have to accept the fact that in my future I will get a average payed... show more ok today i had an appointment with my counselor and she said that I dont have enough credits to graduate and since im 18 already i will be kicked out of high school next year and should look forward to a ged then a community college.

So do i have to accept the fact that in my future I will get a average payed job working at a boring office or worse like not having enough money to pay off debts, welfare and cant afford the things you want in life just like my parents are right now working full time and dreaming of they should went to university and complaining about bills every night? and is there anything else i can do besides suicide and prostitution?