why r boys such players?

omg my bf flirts with evry girl, and even in front of me like crazy., and besides him, why do like all boys flirt with every girl , and especislly when they have girlfriends. why cant they control themsleves?

Favorite Answer

Tht is the ways guys r. Guys' views are based on facts or at least information, even if false. Girls' views are based on emotions.

What I am trying to say, is tht most guys wont even classify these things as flirting, tho there r those few tht are considerate of thier gf's to do it when they r alone.

With girls, its like, "omg, he looked at me!!!!" or "HE KEEPS GLANCING AT ME:D"

And at other times, they will completely be totally oblivious to a guy who is REALLY flirting.

The difference is the gender. U jst cant expect them to be the same...

It's kinda hard not to flirt with someone its just the moment, and the moment takes it toll to flirting.

But it definitely isn't right to flirt right in front of your Girl i mean wtf dude? Do it but not in front of the chick though thats just messed up

humans naturally want to cheat, its wether you like the person enough to stay with them. walk, girlfriend.

• Big R

blame the game