MJ FANS: STOP THIS BOOK PUBLISHING JUNE 7 2010 BY SIGNING THIS PETITION:)?

-ok i know its long, but please read it, or just look for the url, sign the petition and get it over with, and after you sign it, if it says you gotta donate money, its not about the petition, just skip it.:) STAR IF YOU LOVE MICHAEL AND HATE EVIL PEOPLE WHO TRY TO RUIN HIS LIFE. (and i want other people to c... show more -ok i know its long, but please read it, or just look for the url, sign the petition and get it over with, and after you sign it, if it says you gotta donate money, its not about the petition, just skip it.:)

STAR IF YOU LOVE MICHAEL AND HATE EVIL PEOPLE WHO TRY TO RUIN HIS LIFE.
(and i want other people to c this so alotta people sign it.)

My dear MJ fans!:)

We have started a petition against a terrible and disgusting book that was written by an ugly person! This book contents disgusting lies
about our sweet Michael Jackson and is going to be published in June!
We are sick of those liars and their lies! We want to do somehing!

Here is the info about the book:
(original text from a good friend!)

HELP! to Michael Hey! I am sending this message because I am sick of these non-talents psycopaths no good for nothing loosers.
Now some psycho RAT called CARL TOMS wants to publish a book about Michael where is going to say CRAP about Michael, that he was a pedophile, bla, bla and keep on ruining his image. Here is the name of his up coming DISGUSTING BOOK set to be released in June 7, 2010.
Quote: " Michael Jackson's Dangerous Liaisons: Arvizo, Barnes, Bhatti, Chandler, Culkin...The A-Z of All the King's Boys (Paperback)"

This is the link where you can go and see more detalis about the book

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/1848763409/amazonbook021-20/ref=nosim?newgoozT=2010025&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

We have started the petition and we ask everybody to sign in and let all your friends know about it so they can
sign in too!
Please pass on the message just by personal messages, cause I don´t want "haters" to know about it!
Also I have put in a password to protect our petition!

The link for the petition for you to sign in is:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stopspreadingliesaboutmichaeljackson

password: MichaelJacksonWeloveyou

I think it´s a good thing to do! It´s something we can do!
We have to let them know that we don´t believe these lies and that we have enough to hear them!

Thank you very much!

L.O.V.E!

-SIGN NOW:)
Update: HottieAlert-shut upp no one cares what you think
bboy-yes, Culkin did say that he DID NOT get molested and Michael was and STILL is innocent
-please tell your friends and other MJ fans to do this please, even if they dont like him!