Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

MJ FANS: STOP THIS BOOK PUBLISHING JUNE 7 2010 BY SIGNING THIS PETITION:)?

-ok i know its long, but please read it, or just look for the url, sign the petition and get it over with, and after you sign it, if it says you gotta donate money, its not about the petition, just skip it.:)

STAR IF YOU LOVE MICHAEL AND HATE EVIL PEOPLE WHO TRY TO RUIN HIS LIFE.

(and i want other people to c this so alotta people sign it.)

My dear MJ fans!:)

We have started a petition against a terrible and disgusting book that was written by an ugly person! This book contents disgusting lies

about our sweet Michael Jackson and is going to be published in June!

We are sick of those liars and their lies! We want to do somehing!

Here is the info about the book:

(original text from a good friend!)

HELP! to Michael Hey! I am sending this message because I am sick of these non-talents psycopaths no good for nothing loosers.

Now some psycho RAT called CARL TOMS wants to publish a book about Michael where is going to say CRAP about Michael, that he was a pedophile, bla, bla and keep on ruining his image. Here is the name of his up coming DISGUSTING BOOK set to be released in June 7, 2010.

Quote: " Michael Jackson's Dangerous Liaisons: Arvizo, Barnes, Bhatti, Chandler, Culkin...The A-Z of All the King's Boys (Paperback)"

This is the link where you can go and see more detalis about the book

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/1848763409/amazonbook...

We have started the petition and we ask everybody to sign in and let all your friends know about it so they can

sign in too!

Please pass on the message just by personal messages, cause I don´t want "haters" to know about it!

Also I have put in a password to protect our petition!

The link for the petition for you to sign in is:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stopspreadingli...

password: MichaelJacksonWeloveyou

I think it´s a good thing to do! It´s something we can do!

We have to let them know that we don´t believe these lies and that we have enough to hear them!

Thank you very much!

L.O.V.E!

-SIGN NOW:)

HottieAlert-shut upp no one cares what you think

bboy-yes, Culkin did say that he DID NOT get molested and Michael was and STILL is innocent

-please tell your friends and other MJ fans to do this please, even if they dont like him!

Favorite Answer

I will love to sign! and i got millions of friends who love mj! Just tell me where to sign! send me a email for more info! STUPID DUDE IM GONNA HAVE TO KILL HIM! hahah lol hes soo dead meat!

dont want haters to know about it, YOU ARE A HATER. You know that it will make the haters happy so, you want to deny them access to it. That is hater. you need some more education, who cares about MJs life is what it is and the writer can write and publish whatever he wants, its a free country. its just a book anyways, michael was tried in a court of law by his peers, after that its NOBODYS business, nobody. and sorry, IMHO i think paying off a child molester, is morally a far worse act than actually molesting a child, only educated stable people will understand that. and i dont even know what i believe about that situation and i really dont care, i still like his music, and honestly, he could have murdered those kids and ate their penises, it would not affect my liking/disliking his music one bit. you non haters are disgracing him by trying to control what others may read in fear they will side with an opposite view. wouldn't you want a person to source all avenues of information before making a decision, or would you rather they just listen to you, or me, or their friend, or the news, and just go with whatever the next best person told them, and not all the evidence, fake made up stuff included?

I heard about this person trying to publish this disgusting book. I'll be sure to sign the petition :)

Michael deserves to rest in peace...not be used as a target.

Anything for Michael!

Hottie Alert is right. But when it comes to this disgusting of disrespectful hate for our king, SIGNED.

• Amie

Signed :)

Wow would they just give it a rest already?

He was not a pedophile. End of story.

Jesus H Christ....

Source(s): I sent to to my YouTube pals

Micheal is hott and he's soooo not a pedophile!! that stupid kid said he didnt molest him! Micheal will always be in our hearts

Source(s): ME
  • ???

who is this person and what credibility does he have to publish something like this? >.<

i signed it