What color should I dye my hair?

Ok umm well I have natrually auburn hair and right Now it's currently dirty blonde because of my grow out. I have dyed my hair before, it's been red, brown, and blond. I have really really dark brown eyes and a normal skin tone. Not to tan but Not deathly pale. I am pretty ( not trying to sound concited) so I want a color that won't wash me out, thanks :)

Favorite Answer

i think everyone's natural hair color is what looks best on each person, because that's who you are, that's like what it's "meant to be", but if you don't want it that way, i think a dark brown will be just right hehe

Try Black

Or try two differnt colors!

Like Brown with Blond High Lights.

You know you do way to much to yourself for us assholes. Half the times it makes you look worse to. Don't dye your hair. Remember we're pigs and your perfect so why is it necessary to look good for us swine. ;) Unless it's for a hot chick. Lol.

answer mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201003...

well depending on your age,

if you are still young, i'd say go colorful,

for example my hair is black with blonde patched on top and ont he side and pink bangs,

you should try something crazy,

or light brown hair (:

Be a brunette.