Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesUnited StatesPhiladelphia · 1 decade ago

Shoe stores around Coatesville, Exton, West Chester PA?

Im looking for some cool Nikes or Timberlands. Not Foot Locker please. I want like Timberland Store, any Nike Store, any Non foot locker shoe store

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is a Timberland company store in Pottstown.

Timberland Factory Store

18 Lightcap Road, Suite 733

Pottstown, PA

610-327-1734

There is also a regular Timberland store in the King of Prussia mall

Timberland-King of Prussia

King of Prussia Mall, PA

610-265-2193

The only Nike store I know of is the outlet store in Lancaster (of course, you can buy Nikes at lots of places, but this is the only company store in the area).

Nike Company Store

Tanger Millstream Outlets

Tanger Blvd

Lancaster, PA 17602-1467

717-396-1040

I hope this helps!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Atlantic city must be the fastest to get to in view that its instantly down the freeway. it is going to take about an hour and nil.5, notwithstanding the seashores there are merely so-so. Ocean city (esp the south end of city, previous thirty fourth highway) has the most ideal seashores on the Southern Jersey shore, IMHO, and its merely yet another 10-15 minutes south of Atlantic city. it truly is a dry city, meaning no alcohol, yet you won't be able to have alcohol on any Jersey sea coast. in case you opt for to social gathering in the evening, merely head over to Somers aspect to the west, Sea Isle to the south or Margate to the north - all have lots of bars and golf equipment. Ocean city, Maryland is way far - ought to take you probable about 3 hours. in case you do take thecontinual to the Jersey Shore in the summer season, attempt to dodge going Friday evening round 6-7pm and Saturday round 10am-2pm - that is at the same time as absolutely everyone else is going and the site visitors will be undesirable.

• 1 decade ago

you can buy online .

http://zealmall.com

many kinds of shoes you can choose

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.