Bodybuilders, gym rats I need your advice?

Im 22 I have been working out since 15. and I workout often 4-5 days a week. all of my body parts are pretty well developed and I have a cut/diezel look. But what I have noticed is that my front deltoids are much bigger in size than the rest of the delts like side delts and rear delts. So I started doing more... show more Im 22 I have been working out since 15. and I workout often 4-5 days a week.
all of my body parts are pretty well developed and I have a cut/diezel look.

But what I have noticed is that my front deltoids are much bigger in size than the rest of the delts like side delts and rear delts.
So I started doing more side raises with 15lb-20lb dumbbells for 10-12 reps 3-4 sets..
and I do reverse flys for rear delts.... but my front delts are still bigger even tho the other two are growing... This gives my body a hunch back illusion! that I find unattractive. even tho i walk with straight back and perfect posture.

Should I remove front military press( shoulder press with barbell) from my routine and do a Behind the neck instead??
since the front press is what causes this "overgrowth" will doing behind the back press help even out my shoulder physique??

I heard that behind the neck puts a lot of stress on rotator cuff. but I warm up and stretch pretty well. and always do 1st set with light weights to stretch the muscle and condition it... I did behind the neck presses a few days ago, I went much lighter than I normally do on front raises... Im guessing with a lil time I will pick up more.

Do you think the following routines will give me a proper balanced deltoid look?
Behind the neck press 3-4 sets 10reps each
front raises 25lbs dumbbells 3-4 sets 10-12 reps
lateral(side) raises 15-20lbs dumbells 3-4 sets 10 reps
reverse flys (machine) first set 90lbs 10reps, 2nd set 100lbs 10reps, 3rd set 110 lbs 8 reps.

I can do those weights in proper form and Im 5'11 140lbs very low fat, slim/athletic build
1 answer