College/university choice help?!?!?

im a junior in high school and i want to major in either business marketing or business finance in college. im looking foward to going to rutgers brunswick because its conviently located right near me and i know several students attending this school. first of all, should i try getting into the business school, or... show more im a junior in high school and i want to major in either business marketing or business finance in college. im looking foward to going to rutgers brunswick because its conviently located right near me and i know several students attending this school. first of all, should i try getting into the business school, or school of arts/sciences as a freshman? my highschool gpa is about 3.4 or 3.5 and the problem im worried about is that i never had any honors classes in my high school career yet, though im thinking bout takin a couple next year. ive taken taken algebra 1, algebra 2, geometry, english 1, english 2, english 3, world cultures, us history 1/law, us history 2/economics, integrated science, biology, chemistry, graphic arts, and several culinary courses in highschool so far. i am planning to take business organization/management, entrepreneurship, personal finance, marketing, trigonometry/pre-calc, english 4, and physics next year as a senior. another problem i am facing is i failed algebra 2 last marking period (2) because my teacher is the biggest ***** ther is. first marking period i got about and 81 or 82 in that class. i usually get high C's to low A's in my classes. if i try then id actually be really smart. i tend to take major exams like finals and midterms and hspa's and SAT's seriously. i just took the SAT's last saturday on March 13th 2009 and ill get my scores back on April 1st. i plan to take the SAT again in june. i also plan on applying to NJIT.
i want to get my masters in business and rutgers is a better school than NJIT plus rutgers has a 5 year degree program if i get into the business school.