Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

Jim Ross or Jerry "The King" Lawler + ESWF Inferno?

No Intro..

Match 1:

Justin Windgate vs Charlie Scene

Match 2:

Beerad vs Geese

Match 3:

Psycho Dude 99 vs Justin

Match 4:

Tag Team Match

Rohit and Showtime vs Broken Dream and GI Styles

Match 5:

Starlet Championship Match

Maxine(c) vs Edgehead w/ Lady Jane as Special Guest Referee

Main Event:

Champion vs Champion

Qualifying Match for the Undisputed Championship Ladder Match

The Funking Punk vs Adrian Christ

Announced Wrestle Kingdom Matches:

Undisputed Championship Fatal Fourway Ladder Match: Rohit (c) vs Psycho Dude 99 vs Geese vs N/A

Pure World Championship Match: World's Biiggest Hardy Fan (c) vs Deadman 4 Life

X Division Championship Match: Shooting Stellar Press (c) vs Dark Demon

Unified Tag Team Championships Match: Phenomenal HBK and Ultimate RKO (c) vs Fallen Diablo and Hardcore Hak (Main Event Mafia)

Knockout's Championship Match: Ms. Lol (c) vs Sandy

Rising Star Championship Match: The Don (c) vs Kawaji vs King Cliff

• Favorite Answer

Promo:

Well tonight I'm gonna defeat Justin and, oh to hell with it! Do I really have to do this crap? I mean can't we just cut back to an old YWWA promo or something and let the fans listen to that. I have come out here for nearly a year and talked about Justin on how I am better than him. Then when the match comes I always end up beating him just like I say I will. It's pointless if you really think about it. Pointless for me to even be out here cutting a promo on him. I don’t need words for me to explain to you why it is obvious I am going to beat him tonight. All I need you fans to have for me to prove that I will defeat him is for you to all have a 1st grade education. Go onto www.esfw.com, which of course is not as popular as YWWA’s website, but that’s a different subject. Go to the ESWF website and go under PPVs, and go to Wrestle Kingdom. There is a list of all the announced matches and out of 6 announced matches I do not see Justin’s name on there at all. You mean to tell me that out of 16 people who already are booked for a match, Justin is not even better than any of them. He’s not even in the top 16? How pathetic! Now look for my name. It’s right at the top. Right where it says Main Event. Right where it says that the match for the Undisputed title. That’s me! I am greatness and Justin isn’t even good enough to even be mentioned in the same match card that I am in. Come Wrestle Kingdom that night will be mine. It will be the night where all eyes are on my as I defeat 3 other men and make my way into greatness as I finally finish a quest that I have had ever since I came to ESWF. A quest that it seems forever and near impossible for me to ever accomplish. And that my friends is the task of becoming the face of this industry. The top dog. The #1 superstar on the show. The all time main event. The one that makes everyone else look good. Do you know what those attributes all go into being? It all goes into being the Undisputed Champion. And come Wrestle Kingdom that title will be around my waist. Rhoit, Geese, and whoever the hell is the thrown in as the 4th mine, I wish you the best of luck. The best of luck not in winning, but surviving. Because once that bell rings and I am aware that the biggest belt on ESWF is on the line, there will be no remorse. There will be no fear from me. There will be absolutely nothing other than a newly crowned Undisputed Champion. Justin, you have no idea what you got yourself in for tonight. Tonight is your night to shine biggest you get the distinct honor of saying what several men have the right to say. “I have been defeated by THE Psycho Dude 99”. But you will also get to say what very few people have ever gotten to say. That is “Psycho Dude 99 not only defeated me, but squashed my @ss like a bug”. And you will get the distinct honor of saying what very few men get the honor to say. “Psycho Dude 99 beat me, but ended it quickly so I didn’t have to suffer”. You better thank me now Justin. Not many people get to say that I ended the match quickly and let them off the hook with nothing more than a loss. But when I see you I see a worthless pile of trash that will never accomplish a damn thing. So I sort of pity you and I feel bad for you. So be lucky cause I’m gonna end it very quickly. But if you even dare to try and get my fire lit up, then the kind hearted Psycho Dude goes away, and the Undisputed Gold hungry Psycho Dude comes out. Get ready Justin, and make the right decision on how you went to act towards me in that ring tonight. Cause I can garuntee it, 1 bad move and your career will never be the same again. Believe the Psycho Dude.

1. Scene

2. Geese

3. Psycho Dude 99

4. Rhoit and Showtime

5. Edgehead

6. The Funking Punk

• Promo:

So here we are tonight on ESWF Inferno and what do you know? I'm in a match with a man who's been ducking me for a very long time. Dustin a.k.a Psycho Dude 99. Dustin on YWWA you screwed me out of the World Championship. Dustin, on YWWA you broke a promise. Dustin, on YWWA I bet the living hell out of you to win the United States Championship.

But now here we are in ESWF. You may be in the Ladder Match for the Undisputed Championship. I may not have made much of an impact here in ESWF yet. But I can garuntee you...tonight you,these fans,and everyone watching backstage...they're gonna find out what happens when you screw the wrong person. Dustin...words cant describe how I feel about you. Words cant describe what I would like to do to you. So tonight...lets let my actions speak. And if you're smart...you'll duck me again and just leave the arena...better yet ESWF alone.

Charlie Scene

Beerad

Justin

Broken Dream and GI Styles

Maxine

TFP

I was going to say Michel Cole and JBL, but everyone else already did, my second favorite is a tie between: Jim Ross and Tazz AND Jim Ross and Mick Foley NO ORDER BQ1: Hall of Famers: 1. Eddie Guerrero 2. Bret Hart 3. Jerry Lawler 4. Stone Cold 5. Ted DiBiase Current WWE: 1. Kaval 2. Daniel Bryan 3. Chris Jericho 4. CM Punk 5. William Regal Former Divas: 1. Trish Stratus 2. Lita 3. Chyna 4. Bull Nakano 5. Mickie James Current Divas: 1. Natalya 2. Jillian 3. Maryse 4. Layla 5. Gail Kim Retired WWE: 1. Owen Hart 2. Randy Savage 3. Goldberg 4. Big Van Vader 5. Al Snow Current Non-WWE: 1. Sting 2. AJ Styles 3. Jeff Hardy 4. Nigel McGuiness (Desmond Wolfe) 5. Christopher Daniels Announce Teams: 1. Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross 2. Michael Cole and JBL 3. Vince McMahon and Bobby Heenan 4. Jim Ross and Tazz 5. Jim Ross and Mick Foley BQ2: Yes: TNA Fan Xperiance, Smackdown House Show, Raw (Bret Hart Hosted), and I'd rather watch it from Home unless you have close seats. (Ground seats) WQ: Armageddon 2008, I don't order PPV's usually

• Promo:

PHBK and ultimate RKO how does it feel? How does it feel to bust your azzes to be the best tag team in the ESWF and how does it feel going through helll and back to gain the tag team championships just to lose them in a matter of mins to fallen diabloe and mr hardcore hak and the main event mafia. Did you see my performance last week i stood my own against one the best tag teams in jordan and straight edge punk they through everything at me but they couldnt beat me i am a man that can take more punishment then anybody on the roster. Come at me if you please but you will only fall on your knees in shame cuz you cant beat hell you cant even hurt me. Tonight me and my partner Fallen Diablo will gain the tag team championships and taken you two clowns to hell and back and after its alll said and done i suggest you take your *** else where and dont even bother with a rematch because you will never win as i said time and time againt we are the main even mafia and will concere the eswf and we will hold all the gold in this federation and we will destroy each and everyone on this sorry pathetic roster cuz we are mafia and we are taking over to make this a place for the true kings of professional wrestling and you will bow down and worship us and if you refuse you will get a beat down and that is a promise.

Justin Windgate

Geese

Psycho Dude 99

Rohit and Showtime

Maxine

--------------

*Voices by Rev Theory plays as Adrian Christ makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and hops in the ring to a mixed reaction by the crowd.*

TFP, I could care less about you or this match.Apparently no one passed the word on, but I told the old boss that I wanted one last match. I want one more match against the best opponent you can find for me at the next PPV to defend my ESWF Legends Champion. Sadly, I am going to retire from ESWF at the next PPV, and I'm going to do so wether I have this ESWF Legends Championship around my waist or not. So like I said, my last request is for ESWF to find me the best opponent they can, because I want the match of a lifetime to end my career here in ESWF.

*Adrian Christ leaves the ring to a shocked crowd.*

• Bee

Promo:

So the tough competition continues. No problem for me, I'm ready to prove myself against some of the so called top talent. I gotta be honest right now and say I wish I could be in your position right now Geese. Since I know that won't be happening win or no win I got nothing to lose. Last week I was in a similar situation and came away with a win... by countout. I want to take things a step further this week and make it clear who the better man is. I'm gonna lay you out right in the middle of the ring whether that be by making you tap or making you stay down for 3 seconds. I'm willing to do anything right now just to get my name on the map. Your prized championship match coming up soon means nothing to me and I hope to send you into that match limping on one leg.

Source(s): HUSTLE LOYALTY RESPECT

Justin Windgate

Beerad

PD99

GI Styles and Broken Dream

Maxine

Adrian Christ

Promo: So Charlie Scene.. Your my next victim.. My next prey.. my next opponent. Charlie, i dont know if you know what you are up against. Because if you dont, you will surely find out. Charlie.. Not only am i the best superstar that ESWF has to offer, but i am the future of this company. You see, you can be like those losers like yourself, or you can make a name for yourself. And thats what i do.. You can ask anyone.. And they will tell you that i am the biggest the baddest, and the most destructive superstar ever. Charlie Scene.. Get ready, because you will suffer..

Promo:

*Biggest and The Best by Clawlfinger hits the arena as TFP enters the stadium and makes his way into the ring.*

Welcome one and all to ESWF! A place home to The Funking Punk, I have made a name larger than life in this company, And I am proud to say I am still becoming larger, I started out wrong with Y2J The World is Yours, I may have ended wrong as well, But I respect that he is man enough to keep his word, And leave the company, It isn't just another notch on my belt, It is a moment in my life I will never forget, Defeating someone as talented as him is no small feet, But I must move on tonight's problem. Adrian Christ and his goal to make it into Wrestle Kingdom to have a chance at the Undisputed Championship of ESWF.

I will take on a very deserving Adrian Christ, A man who has beaten many legendary men in his day, But unfortunately for him, He is past his days, I am the new era, The new breed, I am the man who has ended careers, Beaten legends, I have made a name for myself by destroying my enemies, I am the only man for the job when it comes to making a company bigger and better, Now, Adrian, You think your a tough guy, A technical god, A phenomenal athlete, Well, I know I'm one, So, When you step into the ring with me, And think you will walk right on over into the ladder match, You are wrong, DEAD wrong, I am sorry to say this bluntly, But it is the truth, I am the Television Champion, and I am going to be the Undisputed Champion as well, All it will take is me beating three washed up old tools, Rohit, A man who is an injury prone imbecile, He can't hold a book to his face with out someone helping him, His wardrobe is accompanied with a crutch a cast or a walker, Why he is still competing I just do not know, It is sad to see his career slowly dwindled as I take it to the limits in that match, And I must go on, Psycho Dude, He is currently in charge of ruining wrestlers lives in a company called YWWA, Now, he is accustomed to calling the shots, But not this time, It is my time to tell him what to do, And then Geese, Duck,Duck,Goose right? Well, I know Psycho Dude and Rohit look and act like Ducks, But the Goose is the worst, He honks day in and out, Annoying, And I am looking forward to shutting him up, And we go back, To my opponent tonight, I do not want to under or over estimate Adrian, I mean, His last name is Christ, But I am a God, I run his life, God created Christ, And ended him, Just like I will do tonight, I will end Christ, I will show him his Flawless Reality, And I will put him on the Crucifix, Which will carry him for the rest of his life, He will hang from the Crucifix, and be on top of the highest mountain for all to see, Until the earth eats away the wood, And his body, And I take my place as rightful king of the mountain, I am the best in the world at what I do, I am a wrestling God, The TV Champ, Future Undisputed champ, I am The Funking Punk! I am here to welcome you Adrian, You Geese, You Psycho Dude, And Especially you Rohit, Your all of your Flawless Realities, I have already accepted mine, It shows me the way, Guides me like the stars, It shows me my fate as well as yours, All of our experiences are different, But it shows no boundaries, I will become the Champ at Wrestle Kindgom, I will climb the ladder of greatness, And become legendary! So Adrian, come and get me, I am not playing hide and seek, I know you want to make it to Wrestle Kindgom, but how much do you really want it! Ask yourself that! And give me an answer, Meet me in the ring, And show me with your actions! I will be waiting!

*TFP smiles and walks into the back as Biggest and The Best by Clawfinger plays.*

Votes:

JW

Geese

Justin

Rohit and ST

TFP

I'm on Judgement so I'll just vote.

Justin Windgate

Geese

Justin

Rohit and Showtime

Maxine

The Funking Punk

CS

Geese

Justin

BD and GI

Maxine

TFP

WQ:Although i liked King as a heel (he was funny) but JR is a better announcer,JR has more passion for Wrestling,JR shows that when he calls a Match,Lawler doesn't.