Agree or Disagree?+WQ?

-Agree or Disagree. 1. The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 26 will not be as entertaining as their match at Wrestlemania 25. Agree or Disagree. 2. Raw having Celebrity Guest Hosts each week is a desperate attempt for higher ratings and new viewers. Agree or Disagree. 3. Triple H wouldn't... show more -Agree or Disagree.

1. The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 26 will not be as entertaining as their match at Wrestlemania 25. Agree or Disagree.

2. Raw having Celebrity Guest Hosts each week is a desperate attempt for higher ratings and new viewers. Agree or Disagree.

3. Triple H wouldn't be successful in the WWE if it weren't for his marriage to Stephanie McMahon. Agree or Disagree.

4. TNA moving their show to Monday Night to compete with WWE Ratings isn't going to turn out well in the end. Agree or Disagree.

5. Batista is becoming more entertaining to watch as a heel. Agree or Disagree.

6. The concept of WWE NXT isn't amusing. Agree or Disagree.

7. The WWE Diva Division has been a complete mess and total joke since Trish retired at Unforgiven 2006 and Lita retired at Survivor Series 2006. Agree or Disagree.

8. TNA will regret letting Hulk Hogan have as much creative control as he does. Agree or Disagree.

9. AJ Styles turning heel isn't benefiting him in anyway. Agree or Disagree.

10. Nick's (myself) questions are boring and unoriginal. Agree or Disagree.

Simple reasons for each question would be nice, I don't expect a novel. I also don't agree with all my statements, just putting that out there.

WQ- At what age did you find professional wrestling most interesting and entertaining and why?
Update: :O This is my 100th Question. Woo!
Update 2: To clear something up, I meant the 10 questions I just asked were boring and unoriginial. Suppose I should have made that more clear?
22 answers 22