tangre asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

live in Tung Chung, HK

Need advice to live in Tung Chung, the gate city of Hong Kong.

I currently rent an apartment at North Point, mid-Braemer Hill. A good and convenient place, but I need fresh air. And need to escape from the very cold north wind. My apartment is poor in fighting with the humidity. I am stuck by these high-rising buildings. My eyesight is getting bad very fast.

Need advice to live in Tung Chung. THANKS Greatly!!!

Thanks for the translation. A wonderful job.

But I need practical advices of living in Tung Chung, e.g., living facilities.. expenses... aircraft noises... weather..... are all welcome topics.

BTW, the mountain at North Point is "Bao Ma" Mountain.

Thanks anyway

post on HK Yahoo Knowledge...??

I thought that' what I have been doing!! Isn't this THE HK yahoo knowledge?? Anyhow, thanks for the kind suggestion so I just did... have you guys seen it?

Well... THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO POST ON YAHOO. I am really illiterate to internet interactions.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Need advice to live in Tung Chung. ?

Here are some useful info for you.

1. Advice on Tung Chung | Hong Kong Property ...

Tung Chung transportation, Hong Kong - Panoramic Earth ...Tung Chung City Gate mall | Living in or moving to Hong Kong ...

I suggest you to post your question on the HK Yahoo Knowledge. By doing so you might receive more detail and accurate responses from the Tung Chung residents in Hong Kong.

Good luck.

• evan

不知你是要別人的建議或翻譯,如果是前者,則建議你住得不舒服就搬家,如果是後者,則翻譯如下:

我想遷居至香港的一個門戶城市-東涌,需要你提供意見。

我目前租房子住在中布雷默山的北角。這是一個很好的和方便的地方,但我需要新鮮的空氣。我也需要擺脫很冷的北風。可是我的公寓抗濕性很差。我的景觀都被新建的高樓擋住了。我的視力很快地越來越差。

我想搬到東涌去,需要你的意見。

感激不盡!