Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Greys anatomy-Izzy( Katherine Heigl)?

I was watching E.T and it said that Katherine Heigl was never coming back to the greys anatomy set and I love Izzy ( not as much as Miranda and Christina :D) but i just wondered if anyone knows if she comes back at all...

Thanks!

• Brad
    Favorite Answer

I don't she is coming back. She is leaving the show for good.

Same here! I love Izzie! But sadly, she is not coming back to Grey's Anatomy. Shonda Rhimes and Katherine Heigl have been having a dispute over the past weeks and months. Katherine Heigl said during an interview that she plans to embarrass Grey's because she wants people to know her work schedule. She had to work almost 17 hours a day! And the fact that she adopted a special needs child, she won't have time to take care of her if she stays on the show. Not only that, but she mentioned that she wants to focus on her movie career more. She was supposed to come back on March 1st but she never showed, and on March 11th she got released from her contract. But Shonda Rhimes is trying to bring her back on the show for the season finale so that she can leave the show in a better way then just disappearing as she did in the previous episodes. But she is off to do better things!

R.I.P. Izzie Stevens

I just read somewhere that she's not leaving the show - she'll be around for a while.

she will probably come back here and there or if she cant find a movie job she will beg for a spot back or maybe if they pay her alot of money she will.