NAZI FETISH..WEIRD OR NORMAL?

Is it weird that I fantasize about having violent sex with nazi's and priests?

Favorite Answer

Nazi fetishes are actually fairly common in BD/SM. There used to be tons of nazi themed pornography and general exploitation movies although as the years following WW2 pass it is becoming more uncommon. Ilsa She Wolf of the SS is one of the more famous nazi exploitation films. The taboo and violence attached to nazis makes them a popular fetish for people of many races, religions, and sexual orientations. Nazi fetishism is currently most popular in asian and in gay pornography.

Nazi Exploitation Films

I have exactly the same fetish! There's just something about them that makes them so damn hot!!! <3 I think it's just the idea of getting completely dominated by a guy in a sexy uniform (them uniforms though!? God, Nazi's have style... ;D ) I think it's completely normal, either way, I plan on getting my future husband to get himself that uniform and have a bit of fun with some bedroom role play x'D