Can someone tell me if this is a well-written professional resume? any feed back or critique is fine?
Bayfront Youth and Family Services 2006- 2010 Long Beach, CA.
• Coordinated all medical and legal documents. billing.
• Generated monthly and quarterly reports for management.
• Translated for therapists and educational staff.
• Created and organized a tracking system of legal documents for staff to efficiently use.
• Received Leadership Award by management for improving medical services in the residential program.
• Received numerous letters of recommendation, appreciation from management.
Kedren Community Mental Health Center - 2005- 2006 Los Angeles, CA.
Case Manager- Children’s Outpatient
• Interviewed/screened clients and developed treatment plans for clients.
• Managed referrals and mental health services for clients.
• Served as a liaison to community health providers, services, hospitals, and other resources.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain composure and work efficiently preserving client confidentiality.
• Accomplished the screening, planning and offering of good services.
Peace and Joy Care Center- 2005-2005 Lynwood, Ca.
Emergency Shelter/Transitional Housing Case Manager
• Provided case management services to families being shelter with motel vouchers. Ten families in a one two year transitional housing program.
• Provided close support to female survivors of domestic violence, budgeting skills, self-awareness, self-esteem skills, with a focus on self-sufficiency.
• Assist in setting employment, education and long-term housing goals.
H.V. Group Home, Inc. - 2004- 2005 Long Beach, CA.
Youth Counselor- Group Home
• Counseled juveniles with behavioral problems in a Level 14 group home.
• Effectively promoted safety and well-being of all adolescents.
• Taught groups on life skills, anger management, and positive self-image.
• Charted and filed notes for social workers and probation dept.
Mckinney Jenkins Behavior Programs- 2002- 2003 Carson, CA.
Program Assistant- (Day Treatment Program)
• Supervised adults with developmental disabilities in a behavior management program.
• Helped client’s work towards goals such as self-help, communication, and basic living skills.
• Documented on client’s treatment goals and progress in program.
• Supported clients in taking them out into the community.
California State University Dominguez Hills- 05/2001 Carson, CA
• Obtained Bachelors of Arts in Psychology
• Concentration Courses: Behavior Modification, Abnormal Psychology, Developmental Psychology.
• Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet Explorer.
• Certified in First Aid/CPR from American Red Cross.