would you ever ask out an exchange student?

from Italy I mean

• as
    Favorite Answer

go for it!! i have a friend who got asked out by a foreign exchange student and they have been dating/ in a relationship since- and its been 4 years now!!

An exchange student may appear to be mysterious and exotic, but when it comes down to cultural differences, family values, morals, and religion it is usually better not to. Look at all of these factors before you make an informed decision.

My father always told me that I should not ever date anyone whom I did not wish to Marry. You can get caught up in the heat of the moment, or peer pressure and do things that you may regret for the rest of your life.

The exchange student at my school asked out a girl here. It happens. I would.=]

sure will and do! i am a student in barcelona spain from the states and man i love being the exchange student my sex life is GREAT give it a shot!!

Sure!