Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 10 years ago

Where can I get the best deal for It Cosmetics My Sculpted Face?

Where can I find a really good deal online for It Cosmetics My Sculpted Face

Best Answer

Just buy it here: http://beauty.hsn.com/it-cosmetics-my-sculpted-fac...

HSN Price: $38.00

Shipping & Handling: $6.21

Contour and highlight your face to perfection with help from It Cosmetics My Sculpted Face Palette. Whether you'd like to appear instantly thinner or just highlight your best features, My Sculpted Face gives you all the know-how to do it...in just a few easy cosmetic steps! Enjoy the appearance of a straighter nose, slender cheeks, more prominent cheekbones and even a reduced double chin!

It Cosmetics My Sculpted Face Palette Features:

* .54 oz. palette with 4 contouring shades, 2 highlighting shades and a full-color Face Sculpting Chart.

* Waterproof shadows packed with Vitamin E and jojoba oil to help your skin appear more moisturized and healthy.

* Contouring shades hide or minimize the features you want to draw attention away from.

* Highlighting shades in both shimmer and matte bring out the features you want more prominent.

* Face Sculpting Chart shows you where to apply the highlight and contour shades.

* Mirrored case is compact enough to toss in your purse or weekender bag. Measures approx. 6"H x 4-1/8"W x 3/8"D.

* Made in China.

Shopping details:

It Cosmetics My Sculpted Face Palette

Item: 387-278

HSN Price: $38.00

.54 oz. palette with 4 contouring shades, 2 highlighting shades and a full-color Face Sculpting Chart.

Waterproof shadows packed with Vitamin E and jojoba oil to help your skin appear more moisturized and healthy.

Contouring shades hide or minimize the features you want to draw attention away from.

Highlighting shades in both shimmer and matte bring out the features you want more prominent.

Face Sculpting Chart shows you where to apply the highlight and contour shades.

Mirrored case is compact enough to toss in your purse or weekender bag. Measures approx. 6"H x 4-1/8"W x 3/8"D.

Made in China.

Reviews:

5/5 stars: Shocked and Amazed / Kelly, FL 4/10/2009

I found it by accident & was curious by the reviews. I got it yesterday, and am beyond thrilled! Played around with it a little last night & was ready to try this morning for work. Im no make up artist but I sure got great comments--My husband asked if I had lost a little more weight (been dieting) and my co-workers just said how nice I looked. Black jeans, black tank top? 2 words of advise use 2 brushes. One for light, one dark and blend, blend, blend. No secrets, no charts, just try it!

5/5 stars: What a difference this product makes!!! / Marj, MN 4/2/2009

I was hopeful but I was skeptical! It did take me a few tries before I learned how to really blend the colors to make them sculpt but not look streaked - I could not believe the results. I have always known that this was a technique used by entertainment and professionals however, I never, ever thought I could master this at home and use myself. It makes my face look younger and I look much more rested and looks like I lost weight!! I do not want to be without this product EVER!

5/5 stars: Fantastic! Instant Results! 3/16/2009

This is the first time I have been excited enough about a product to write a review. Over the years my eyelids and facial features have started to drop and I have tried so many creams and other products trying to reverse this. Little did I know the answer was as simple as the perfect face sculpting palette. My brow bones, lids and cheek bones are looking alive again and this product really has the perfect shades to hide the loose skin on my chin and neck. I look so much younger so thank you!

4/5 stars: Where are the brushes? 3/15/2009

This is a great selection of sculpting colors. The picture on the cover gives an idea of how to use the product, but a set of brushes from "IT" designed specifically for this product (or even a suggestion of the types of brushes to use) would really help with correct application. Also, a talc free formula would be nice.

HSN Price: $38.00

Shipping & Handling: $6.21

Description