Was Darwin a Freemason and Illuminati agent with a Zionist agenda to destroy religion?

http://www.henrymakow.com/was_darwin_an_instrument...

Darwinism - The forbidden subject, by Richard Milton

It isn't scientific investigation of Darwinism that's forbidden -- it's public debate of the findings of such research. Most educated, rational people will find it almost impossible to believe that the debate of Darwinism through mainstream news papers and the principal TV channels is forbidden. I still find it hard to believe myself.

The article below was first commissioned and later censored by the Times Higher Education Supplement http://www.alternativescience.com/thes_and_Richard... (The circumstances under which it came to be censored, following the intervention of Dr Richard Dawkins, are described in the pages on Scientific Censorship).

"Think carefully of the successes we arranged for Darwinism, Marxism, Nietzsche-ism. To us Jews, at any rate, it should be plain to see what a disintegrating importance these directives have had upon the minds of the goyim." (goyim is the word Jews is in referring to anyone who is not a Jew as just a stupid animal not worth living and should be killed)

(Protocols of the Elders of Zion 2-3. "Us Jews" refers to Cabalist i.e. Illuminati Jews)

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I doubt it. He was a self proclaimed agnostic which isn't compatible with Freemasonry.

It also wasn't just about Darwin. First a guy named Wallace was writing the exact same idea up before Darwin published. Second it's had 150 years of successful testing and tweaking. It's way beyond what Darwin proposed.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I roots of the Illuminati are in Bavaria. I'm not sure they were Jewish, but rather a secret society. They were drove out, and whatever happened after wards happened. There is a notable amount of corruption in *GERMAN* jews. Rothechild has even admitted his family got into the banking industry and scammed/raipped of Germany working class and peasants. They would either not return their money, or write bogus bank notes, etc. It's not just jews though, there's a list of known elite families from all around the world, but mostly Europe.

• 1 decade ago

1) Shame on you for reading trash like that.

2) Charles Darwin wasn't a Freemason, but his grandfather was.

• Demi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Actually, he was an English naturalist from a nonconformist Unitarian family who studied to be a member of the Anglican clergy. If that's *anyone's* definition of "zionist" they need to get some help, quick.

Or learn to wear their hat shiny side out. Whatever.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, science isn't a democracy it doesn't change because we like to believe certain things. Even if you don't like evolution or gravity or the speed of light for whatever doctrinal reasons, it doesn't stop it being true.

Public debate isn't something that should interfere with science.

• Ha! This is what that whack-job believes! and there are no Protocols! Geez! Didn't anyone ever tell you that lying is a sin?

Cold fusion is a real phenomenon. Furthermore, the standard solar model is flawed, and the sun may in fact be powered by a cold fusion process.

Alternative medical concepts, such as bioenergy, homeopathy and iridology are scientifically valid.

Paranormal phenomena, such as psychokinesis and remote viewing are real.

There is evidence for the luminiferous ether, but it is ignored because it contradicts the theory of relativity.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God is on a mission to destroy religion. That's what Jesus showed up to do....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think religion is a tool for control and those organizations would use it for their gain instead trying to eliminate it.

• 1 decade ago

The Illuminati's aim is full control, money and power. They need to destroy faith to achieve it. Lady Gaga is an Illuminati Puppet. Occult symbolism is blatant in her videos.

• 1 decade ago

The Protocols has been found to be a hoax; it was disproven YEARS ago. Secondly, although the term "goyim:" is now used to mean a non-Jew, the term was even used with Israel, since "goy" means nation.

Source(s): Reconstructionist Jew - raised Conservative
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.