Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 1 decade ago

new house decorating?

this weekend my fiancee went to florida to look at a house were getting hes coming back wednesday! (i miss him already) and i was wondering how should i decorate our house i want it to have a really nice vibe to it and have it comfortable for anyone who comes in I don't know what it exactly looks like he just told me what it has to it like indoor & outdoor pool, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, family room, kitchen, and dining room i want it to have a perfect feeling to it if there is such thing as perfect and advice or tips would be helpful. Thanks for your time :)

oh 4got to say there was a basement also woopsies

Favorite Answer

There are 2 important issues: the decorating has to reflect you - your style; who you are.

Second, you can't be in a hurry. You have to do a LOT of looking around and note-taking to determine what will look best. The longer you take to do the research, the better the results will be. Check out the web page below for much more advice on this subject.

Since you will be make minor changes for a few years, I suggest you bookmark (or add to favorites) the website.

Have Fun Doing It!!!

• ?

Have an interior designer who works out of a furniture store give an opinion. Then do it again with another, until you find one who vibes with you.