Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Where can I find HD wallpapers for (windows 7) free?

I like blue wallpapers like the default windows 7 one. Where can I find blue hd wallpapers specially for windows 7?

Favorite Answer

well, wallpapers are universal so there is no wallpapers "specially for windows 7"

http://deviantart.com/

or just Google image search what you want.

(you can edit the search properties for wallpaper size images only)

• kenn

Mike has it top on the money. i'd recommend you reformat your no longer elementary stress. in case you are able to no longer do something in safemode, (strategies you the call itself, SAFEMODE) then you definately are form of in a pickle of a difficulty. you ought to reformat, which will wipe the finished no longer elementary stress sparkling and reinstall the working device. earlier you do, ensure you decrease back up your important archives because of the fact a reformat will wipe it sparkling permenately. you ought to use a gadget accepted as an IDE/SATA to USB Adapter (google "BT-3 hundred topmicrousa"). It skips the working device (the difficulty the virus is working on and broken). This gadget can circulate archives at speeds around 480mbps that's insanely quickly. Its quickly, effective, and sturdy and that i'd particularly recommend it. when you decrease back up your archives, reformat the no longer elementary stress and recopy the archives. superb of success. -------- Edit: 40 is sturdy yet once you study a thank you to do it your self, you will in no way ought to pay lower back. besides, the circulate gadget is barely 20 or some thing greenbacks. shop your self the two in the long and short run.

I don't know why you stress Win 7, does wallpapers have right to choose their hosts?

I think only if the pic is big enough for your screen, that's OK.

Here I suggest you a site.

http://www.flash-screen.com/

Quite good for your needs.

google images