Is it better to book tours in Cairo in advance with an online company or wait until I arrive in Cairo?

Several sites allow you the convenience of booking these tours in advance including Expedia. This certainly provides the convenience of being pre-booked and paying the fee with a credit card (I would not consider any of the companies that want bank transfers). However, something makes me think that these prices are... show more Several sites allow you the convenience of booking these tours in advance including Expedia. This certainly provides the convenience of being pre-booked and paying the fee with a credit card (I would not consider any of the companies that want bank transfers). However, something makes me think that these prices are double what I can probably book once in Cairo. (examples are $65 to the pyramids, $40 to the pyramid light show, $65 for dinner cruise and $105 for a daytrip to Alexandria). These prices include pickup and return to my hotel and no meals. Any advice is helpful. Book online from home or wait?