Are there any other good games like Age of Empires or Sid Meier's Civilization?

I have only played Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution and I have never played Age of Empires. So, if you can recommend which other Age of Empires or Civilizations are good that would be nice. I also want to know are there any other strategy games like either of those two.

Favorite Answer

Age of empires is a good strategic game. Also, if you have an iPod touch the game settlers is a great strategic game as well.

Source(s): Experience

I've played all age of empires, great games. I have also been looking to buy Sid Meier's Civilization myself too. If you're into these kind of games i would expect that you would like the 'Total War' games.

Absolutly, i'm familiar with it. he's likewise probable fascinated in the turn-based stratergies, of which one comprises techniques at once away - the completed conflict sequence. on the 2d, the main recent one is "Medieval 2 - finished conflict". it incredibly is a interest that's set in the medieval era, and your faction (English, French, Byzantine etc.) attempt to triumph over Europe. i like it to bits, of my common video games. it incredibly is somewhat simular to civilisation, different than you triumph over waiting made cities rather of transforming into new ones. the two way, this is been out for sort of 8 months, so could be somewhat affordable at around $50 AUD. different video games of interest could be Empire Earth 2, upward thrust of international locations and Command and triumph over 3

Here are some flash strategy games, some maybe similar to these games.

http://freezinggame.com/indexstrategy.html